"Oi Ringo stay." Your brother ordered. Ringo let out a small whine, but he laid down eyeing you. You smiled and pet his small head trying to say 'I'll be back soon.'

You grabbed your bag gripping it tightly, and got out of the car.

"I'll see you later! I'll be setting up the store!" He called to you. You responded with a nod and waved him a goodbye.

You walked around the campus nervously, it was surprisingly large. You looked around lost and started to panic.

'Everyone is probably already in class by now.' You thought. In your peripheral vision you caught a school uniform, male to be specific. You turned your head and saw a tall male student feeding what looked like baby birds. He had slicked raven colored hair, and glasses. Even from a side profile his whole aura screamed 'handsome and cool.' You observed his body language and expression seeing nothing but a calm and cool composure as he fed the baby birds crumbs of rice.

You raised a brow, 'Why would a student be feeding birds when class is about to start.' You thought.

Then you started to panic again, 'Oh crap class!' You thought.

"Oh who might you be?" A deep male voice asked you. You jumped out of surprise and saw the male right in front of you.

'When did he get there?!' You thought.

He tilted his head slightly, "Are you alright you seem nervous?" He asked. Again you started to grow anxious as you tried to come up with a way to answer his questions. You didn't want to seem rude after all. You started spontaneously making sign language movements with your hands. The male just raised a brow at you.

"Excuse me?" He asked confused although he kept his emotionless expression.

'Crap, I forgot most people don't know sign language.' You thought. Then you came up with an idea, you searched your bag pulling out your journal. You scribbled a sloppy greeting on it and ripped it out. He took the paper you offered, reading it over carefully.

"I'm sorry I was being rude. My name is (L/n) (Y/n). I'm new here and as you can see very nervous. I...kind of...can't communicate, but that's not important at the moment. I was wondering if you could show me where class 1-2 is? It's ok if you can't." It read, his glanced over the last word and then he glanced at you as if analyzing your whole situation.

'His eyes are...pretty.' You thought, but you mentally slapped yourself for it.
'What am I thinking?!' You thought.

"Allow me to escort you then." He said. You blinked confused as he started walking his way towards the school building. You awkwardly followed him like a lost puppy.

'Ugh, not even 10 minutes and I already hate this new school. But this guy, he seems...weird.' You thought as you glanced back at his stoic face. You went back into a dreamlike state while taking glances at him.

"We're here." He said snapping you out of your daze. You looked at the sign and sure enough you saw the numbers 1-2. You bowed at him trying to show your gratitude. He just nodded in your direction and then opened the sliding door.

"Sensei.." The male said; everyone turned his attention to him, and all of the girls started squealing. Even some of the boys had minuscule blushes.

"Kyaaa! It's Sakamoto-kun!"

"Hey where have you been man?"

You flinched at the loud noise looking at the class with wide eyes.
'Why are they freaking out so much?!' You thought.

Then you glanced at Sakamoto, 'So his name is Sakamoto huh? He must be quite popular to be gaining this much attention.' You thought.

"Ok settle down!" The teacher exclaimed.
"As you can see Sakamoto found the new transfer student from Osaka." The teacher explained. Everyone's eyes turned to you and you jumped. You glanced down at the floor nervously while you walked to the front of the room and Sakamoto went to his seat. You fidgeted in your place as you wrote your name on the board. The murmurs already started.

"Hey she's kinda cute." One boy whispered.

"But why was she with Sakamoto-kun?" A girl with pigtails whispered.

"Alright class, this is (L/n) (Y/n). She's transferring to our school due to personal and familial reasons. She also has a little...communication problem.
So I expect you to welcome her here in our class." The teacher ordered.

You flinched as the teacher was clearly talking about you being mute. It felt uncomfortable to you for people to know your condition.

"Yes sir." Some of the students said uninterested.

"Take an empty seat (L/n)-san." The teacher said.

You looked around the class and found an empty seat in front of a chubby boy with wavy hair and freckles on his face. You sat down sighing and prepping yourself for the lesson.

'Well the introductions started out...interesting. I wonder how I'll survive the day.' You thought.

A/N: It begins. I don't own any of the images, also the girl in the media...replace her with yourself. I changed up some stuff so that it would fit in the story, also you have a Japanese Spitz puppy. This is what they look like. EDIT: I changed the breed to Japanese Spritz:

This is Ringo, ain't that cute?! I seriously want one of these puppies in the future