"Micah, enough. Back off now," Wade orders tersely as he walks up to us.

I don’t take any notice as I slam another punch into Edwin’s ribs; he weaves drunkenly, his arms dropping slightly as he struggles to stay on his feet. He is battered and bleeding but not badly hurt. I intended this as punishment and have been careful to inflict a lot of pain but very little serious damage.

"Micah," Wade roars, and at last I take several steps back before brushing the back of one hand across my forehead to prevent sweat dripping into my eyes. Doc and Dwayne are standing with Wade and I have little doubt that they have filled him in on what this is about.

"I’m going back inside to check on Rosy," Doc announces tersely before heading inside.

I look around and see Malcolm, Chris and Timny standing well back out of the way. Steven is watching them and Dwayne glances their way now and then.

"Would someone care to tell me what this is all about?" Wade demands with a thunderous look.

"Rosy got upset and was about to take off. Edwin grabbed her and she totally panicked. His team had to help him hold her down and Doc had to sedate her. Not happy with that, Edwin had to feel her up before he let her go," Dwayne says with disapproval.

"He what?" Wade demands. The skin around his nostrils is white and I can tell he is enraged.

"He touched her breast through her clothing," Dwayne says, "most likely to make sure she was out cold."

"What the hell were you thinking Edwin? You were raised better than that," Wade demands. "And what happened to upset Rosy so badly that she would want to run off?"

"Doc was asking her questions about her parents," I admit, "trying to see if he could trace anything back, possibly to a clan."

"And this was important enough to upset her so badly she had to be sedated," Wade demands in a low hiss.

"Rosy said her mother was named Jeddah, Jeddah MacIntosh and things went bad from there," Dwayne cuts in. "Rosy doesn’t have a very good opinion about werecats. I don’t think she wants to be one and takes some comfort in the belief she was born ‘normal,’ as in human."

"I’m going inside to talk to Doc. Edwin you go over to the house so your mother can see to your injuries. You are to stay out of the quarters for the time being," Wade says tightly before heading inside. It is obvious Wade is aware there is the potential for Sam and Mitchell to come after Edwin for his disrespectful treatment of Rosy. I stay outside to watch Edwin head towards the main house before I glare at his team then head inside. Wade is talking to Doc over by the kitchen door when I enter the lounge room, I pause as I take in Sam squatting in front of the lounge where Mitchell is still holding Rosy.

"How is she?" I ask quietly as I move to just behind where Mitchell sits.

"Doc says she is perfectly fine," Sam answers quietly. "The stuff he used won’t make her sick like last time."

"Doc, how long is she going to be out?" I ask as I head over to where he is with Wade.

"She should start coming around in half an hour, forty minutes at the most, and be fully alert within the hour," Doc says. "She will probably be very upset when she is fully awake."

"You mean pissed off over being grabbed and drugged like that?" I ask levelly.

"Exactly," Doc answers immediately.

"Why did you sedate her after the reaction she had to being drugged before?" Wade demands tightly.

"I used a different drug, much milder and shorter acting, this time. As for my reason, she was in a blind panic from behind grabbed and restrained," Doc says dryly.