"I can’t believe she stood for you," Doc says in disbelief.

"It just happened," I say as I watch her.

"You fucking idiot Edwin! Why the hell did you have to grab her like that! You should have let me talk to her," Mitchell yells angrily.

Doc quickly takes a syringe full of blood before checking Rosy’s pulse and looking into one eye. He taps the side of her face gently but gets no response.

"She’s out to it," Doc says quietly. "Mitchell, Sam, I needed to sedate her. She was in a panic and would have fought until either she got hurt or she hurt someone else."

I find myself sharing Doc’s opinion as he explains his actions to Sam and Mitchell. Doc sedating her was a small mercy, one she wouldn’t have needed if Edwin had not been a complete and utter bastard for grabbing her and sending her into a panic.

"You sure she’s out Doc?" Edwin asks, and I watch in disbelief as he moves one hand to cup a breast to check for reaction.

I am not the only one who snarls in fury but I am the first to reach Edwin and I glare down at him as I stand over him.

"Ease her down onto the lounge and move the hell away from her," I warn him.

Malcolm, Chris and Timny have already released her and moved away as soon as her struggles had weakened to where Edwin could hold her down by himself. I watch Edwin as he cautiously does as I ordered.

"You bastard," Mitchell yells and struggles to get at Edwin but thankfully Sam and even Dwayne are smart enough to keep him from starting a fight.

"Doc, would Rosy be aware of what is going on around her," I ask in a controlled tone.

"It is possible," Doc says.

I sit Rosy up on the lounge and look at Sam, Mitchell and Dwayne. "Mitchell, come and let your sister lean on you while she’s asleep."

"My sister," Mitchell is nearly crying as he moves to sit on the lounge. I settle Rosy against his chest and he wraps his arms around her securely.

"It’s going to be all right Rosy, I promise," Mitchell whispers softly as he straightens up and glares at Edwin.

"Edwin, outside," I order. "Steven, Dwayne, Sam, make sure the others keep out of this," I say in little more than a snarl as I head for Edwin.

He backs out of the room carefully, and I don’t wait for him to make it out the screen door before I launch myself at him.

"You should have let her leave," I say and punctuate it with a fist to the face.

"You got no business manhandling any she-kitt," I grunt and slam a series of short punishing shots to his ribs. Edwin is unable to defend himself against the fury of my punishment and I pause for a moment to take a deep breath. "You will never lay a hand on her again unless she gives you a written invitation!"

"You heard her. She’s their sister or at least half sister," Edwin yells at me as he takes several steps backwards. "We can’t just let her leave!"

"We can’t let her leave?" I ask. "Who the hell are we?"

"You, me, hell any of us," Edwin says in disbelief. "Any warrior worth his pay does not leave a she-kitt running around the country side unprotected."

"Did you have orders to stop her if she tried to run away?" I demand tightly.

"No, and I have no intention of letting her run off then have to go chasing her across half of the state to catch her," Edwin yells angrily.

"Did you even listen to what she was saying?" I demand angrily. "Haven’t you worked out by now Rosy is not comfortable with the fact she is a werecat?"