Species and Kingdoms

Human: Mundane creatures, yet somehow the rulers of the land. Mortal beings like these are often dry of magik, but a select few have been blessed by the gods.

Faerie: A magikal people who are faster, more cunning, and stronger. Most posses great magik powers.

Dragon: These deadly creatures are large and menacing. They are power hungry beasts bent on destruction.

Witch: These hags are powerful magik wielders. They are gruesome beings that are also paired with breath-taking beauty.

Darkling: The awful creatures that go bump in the night. They have commuted many heinous crimes and unspeakable actions. (Reaper, goblin, ect.)

Ever Beast: A giant wolfish creature that has a legendary blood-lust. Few have been successfully domesticated.

Lycanthrope: A shifting species that can transform from their animal state to their human state at will. They can call upon their animal powers at anytime, thought they are strongest during their affinity. (Wolves=moon, elk=cold, ect. Just make it seem logical.)

Siren: A beautiful lady that turns into a mermaid in water. They often hold menacing powers of water or air and are dangers to sea travelers, especially men.

I'll be adding more at a later time. Please suggest any other species you would like to add.

Cree- mostly faeries and strong magikal beings

Eyerden- mostly human kingdom

Wrydrim- Lycanthrope kingdom

Witchlands- land of witches

Drake- dragon lands

Shadowy Forest- darklings, witches and some lycanthropes live here

Tsucolistine- coastal kingdom where many sirens live as well as humans