Soccer Tournament Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Watch me." Chicken wings said

"Okay? Go bah Felicia." I said as I pointed my fingers to where she was sitting.

Chelsea and her group stormed off and act like I give two pieces of crap. That girl literally tried to ruined my life but I wasn't afraid of her fake ass. I gave her a piece of my mind.

Vanessa's POV

I thought I was the savage one in the group but Kathy has some sass. Mhm slay them girls.

"Dang Kathy, back at it again with slaying them b*tches." I said as I looked at Chelsea and her group rolling their eyes and twirling their hair.

"Chelsea and her group needs to stay the heck away from us, I mean all she wants is attention. " Kathy said angrily

"She already tried to ruined our lives." I said

"What did we ever do to her?" Kathy asked

I shrugged as I heard whistles. Coach Hill came back and we were all dressed and ready.

"You guys ready!?" Coach Hill yelled

"YES WE ARE!" We all yelled back

We laughed and ask we heard one of the referees yelled "Game starts in 2 mins!" We begin to form and circle and did our rituals.

"Amen." We all said lastly

"Now let's BRING HOME THE CHAMPION!" Coach Hill yelled.

We all began running out to the stadium and it was huge. Screaming and chanting were all we heard. Next to us was the team we were competing. We stayed in a line and began to listen to "Stars Spangled Banner" song. I put my right hand over my heart. (CAUSE YOU'RE MY RIGHT HAND, YOU'RE MY GO TO)

"With Liberty and Justice For All." We all said and clapped our hands.

Game starts

Kathy's POV

We were on our last round and it was tied 6-6. I was running to until I bumped into Chicken wings.

"Hey watch where you're going." Chicken wings said as I rolled my eyes.

I have to say Chelsea and her group are chelfish (you see what I did there?😏) and it's stupid but they are well soccer players. But my team is better. Victoria began running with the ball and I raise my arm up to notify her to pass the ball to me. She kicks it and it was a pretty well kick. It was coming and I headed the ball.

*Whistles Blows*

We won, we won, we won, we won, OH MAH GOSH. WE BEAT THE OTHER TEAM. All of my teammates began running towards me. I was tackled by my coaches and teammates. This is literally the happiest day of my life. The crowd was cheering for us and chanting "KATHY!" "KATHY!" "KATHY!" "KATHY!" I felt like tearing up. My coaches began lifting me and putting me over their shoulders. The referee gave me the trophy and I held it up. The crowd became louder. We saw flashes, tons of them. I guess this is how you feel when you're famous.

15 mins later

We began walking back to our locker rooms.