~Trapped in the closet~

"Lets put hickeys in only places me & you can see babyy" ~ ViewsFromTheAuthor

Beatrice*

  Damn I thought to myself walking out of my bathroom and now standing in my bedroom at the foot of my bed. Javon lie a sleep butt a*s naked as his legs are spread apart with his big d*ck resting on his thigh, I admire him making me feel a tingle on the inside.

I drop my sulk silver robe letting it fall straight to the floor revealing my brown-skin bare body, I let my breasts jiggle and follow side by side each other as I slowly walk to the side of the bed. His low snores turn me on by the minute, I slid my wet drippy tongue across my puffy liquid lips.

I climb into  bed gently watching him worm in his spot a little, I felt myself beginning to place kisses on him starting from the crook of his neck. I felt my nose sniffing up his baby oil scent as I kiss from his neck to his chest, my tongue begin twirling in circles along the way leading trail of wet marks.

I twirl my tongue back up to his jawline kissing it giving it a couple of pecks along with licking, I begin curving my tongue heading back down stopping at his abs. I begin pecking it with soft kisses while my eyes roam up to him seeing he's still sleeping but his face grew softer.

I flick my tongue across his bellybutton heading towards his V-line, once I pass his V-line I let my mouth lead to his pole that's beginning to grow within every moment.

With no hesitation I place my perky lips on his tip , I let my tongue pat it before placing it in my mouth. I felt it grew stiff as my mouth massage it, Javon legs begin to spread wider as I start to rub on his balls. My mouth begin to rotate and bob up and down as if it's my favorite treat , my eyes slide to the back of my head as the feeling of having his member in my mouth.

I felt a set of hands being place on my head making me aware that's Javon is now a woken , he push my head all the way down making me deepthroat all his inches. I begin breathing from my nose as he wouldn't let me come up. He hold my in place for a moment before letting go , once I came back up to the tip his d*ck was cover in my saliva.

I lick my lips smiling to myself as I went back down once again this time I try to also fit his balls in my mouth , once I made them huge sets in my mouth I begin drooling, gagging and spitting.

"Fuck lil baby , suck it" His raspy voice finally spoke  sending chills down my spine. I felt his cold hands rub on my a*s making me arch my back a little. I felt him spread my a*s cheeks as his fingers leading to my dap p*ssy. I

Once i felt two of his fingers slide inside , my body begin to twitch as he begin drifting his fingers in and out. I felt myself grinding to his thick fingers as if its his dick . His thumb begin to massage my pussy lips while his two fingers work my insides .

"Baby J " I let out while trying to concentrate on sucking him , I squeeze my walls around the set of his fingers when he just slip in a third one .

"I dont recall telling you to stop sucking" He stated lowly with aggravation making me wetter. He shove my head back down to continue on sucking him dry. I begin deep throating his pole again this time not stopping.

I slowly went down his d*ck but came up fast , letting every inch of his shift enter in my mouth , once i got to the base of his d*ck i made sure to stay for 5 secs to inhale and twirl my tongue around making his d*ck more moist then what its was. Then i proceed to make my way down until my lips are kissing his balls.

I watch as he squirm and grind to the feeling of my pleasure i was giving him , I could feel as if he was about to cum until i lift my head from his d*ck . He removed his fingers from inside me as i crawl to the center of the bed , he sit up pushing his back against the wall , "come here lil baby" hes says in his little Louisiana accent with his legs spread wide and his is shiny thick pole standing up full length. I watch him stroke it slowly not trying to make it cum just yet which would be a disappointment for me.