Chapter 1

A/N: Hi everyone I decided to write a Degrassi Fanfiction this would be based on The Breakfast Club or close to it anyways Ill try my best even if it isnt close to the movie, but I hope you guys would like it if it isnt good then I am sorry. This is my first time of writing Degrassi Fanfiction, but I also wrote Girl Meets World fanfiction ones. I know this wont be perfect and I will try my best on writing. I hope you guys enjoy. I also dont owe Degrassi or The Breakfast Club. I also decided to do the date a little over a year ago >.> enjoy the story.

Saturday, March, 14th 2015. Degrassi Community School.

Dear Mr. Simpson,

We all accepted the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever reason we did wrong. You were crazy for making us write an essay telling us who we are in school? Why do you even care? Let us write it out for you to read it. You see us as The Musician, The Rich Bad Boy, The Cheerleader who is also an Actress, The Princess, The Nerd, and lastly The Criminal Drug Dealer. Correct? Thats how we all see each other at seven o clock this morning. You also noticed that we are either friends, enemies, ex-lovers, or simply that we dont know each other. We were all being brainwashed....

Zoes P.O.V.

I was in the car with my mother she looked really mad simply, because I got caught ditching school last Monday just to go to The Dot with my friends. I could tell my mother wasnt happy to take me to detention on a Saturday morning.

Mom, I cant believe you cant let me out of this detention. I said.

Zoe, this is your punishment for ditching class just to go to a dumb café place with your friends, and I want you to listen to Mr. Simpson. My mother said, strictly

Whatever. I said annoyed.

I got out of the car shutting the door I want to get this place over with and I started walking up the steps and I turned to watch my mother leave then I went up the stairs to walk inside the building.

Miless P.O.V

My mom drove me up to the school since I couldnt drive my sister and I to the detention. Hunter and Frankie were sitting in the backseat I was getting annoyed of my little brother laughing, because Frankie and I having detention. I gotten detention, because I got caught putting the school on fire, and luckily my mother helped out with the punishment by making me go to the detention for the rest of the school year and I dont like it one bit, but at least I am not getting expelled like the last school.

Miles, I cant believe you would do that. My mother said.

This is the best day of my life seeing my older brother and my twin sister getting detention. Hunter said, laughing out loud.

Hunter, shut your mouth, or I would find you a way to be in detention with us. I said.

Whatever at least dad doesnt know. Hunter said.

Well I dont want him to know, because I hate him thank you very much. I said.

I got out of the car slamming the door shut even though I know my mom would get mad at me sooner, or later, but I dont care and I started walking up the stairs leaving my little sister behind.

Frankies P.O.V.

After Miles left Hunter got out of the car to get up front while I was still sitting in the backseat when I was about to listen to her lectures on why I was being in the detention and I could hear Hunter still laughing about this, which I agree with Miles it was getting annoying.

Frankie, I cant believe you would get detention on fighting with a girl. My mother said.

Mom, that girl started it though, and she got away with it. I said.