Prologue:

Everything was perfect. The moon shone down on a large manor. Everywhere on the grounds people spoke in secret. It was the week after the twins birth. Believed to be the son of Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black everyone realized the truth of the matter. Both men had been obliviated to forget each other and their youngest son.

A year later, a young man by the name Marvolo Gaunt happened upon the truth. He managed to restore the memories of both men and they fell in love again.

However, as years went by, hope began to fade. In the end there was nothing. No sign of the missing twin. However where the adults gave up hope, young Draco felt his hope grow. He could feel the pull of his twin but due to the fact that his parents were too overprotective, he couldn't find him. By the time he could leave on his own, the twin bond was blocked.

Far away in a cupboard hidden beneath the stairs at number 4 Privet Drive, young Harry James Potter was thinking about the boy he had never met. The twin he knew he had. However as time went by, these memories began to grow fainter and fainter until they vanished completely. He had no memory of the boy from his memories. The song of his father or the love of his dad both faded into oblivion. The boy had been told by everyone that he was hated and unloved. Young Harry began believing theirs lies and his loving family faded from his mind.