Chapter 1

"Well that seems it for today guys! Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed I will be back next week with a new video! Bye guys" I smiled into the lens as I waved goodbye. I turned off the camera and laid back in my bed worn out. I had just filmed a twenty minute 'Monthly Favourites' video for my YouTube channel and it had worn me out a bit. Being a youtuber is a lot of work and dedication, but I wouldn't change my job for the world. Let me tell you about myself.
My name is Charlotte but I prefer to be called Charlie, I am twenty years old, I am Irish, I have brown hair, brown eyes and I'm a youtuber! I've been a youtuber for about five years now and it has given me so many opportunities. I don't live in Ireland though, I live in an apartment in London wit-
"Charlie! I'm back from Joes" I heard Jack scream through the apartment. Yes I was sharing an apartment with Jack Maynard. We've been living together for about six months now and it's been eventful you can say. Over the months me and jack became really close but sometimes we pissed eachother off so much.
"OKAY!" I screamed back at him with my face in my pillow.I heard him shuffle around the sitting room for about five minutes until I heard him open my door.
"Jack! Do you not know how to knock" I said lifting my head up from my pillow. I looked over at him. He seemed unfazed. He sat down on the end of my bed putting his legs on mine.
"I don't want to cook tonight and by the mood your in I'm assuming your not either, so, what shall it be,Nandos, Chinese or McDonald's?" He asked. This was a toughy. Considering I had Nandos yesterday and wasn't in the mood for McDonald's I settled for Chinease.
As he called the order in I started to get comfy. I took off my wine v neck lace top my light washed shorts and put on my black gym shorts, black sports bra and my all time low t shirt that was too big for me but in a cute way considering I'm tiny. I put on my Cookie Monster socks I went into the bathroom and removed all my makeup and did my facial routine. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and a headband. I didn't really care what I looked like at night in front of Jack anymore he's seen me looking worse. I sat on my bed and scrolled through my Twitter feed until my phone started ringing. It was Luke my boyfriend, we had been dating for four months now and it's been great, I couldn't be happier.
"Hello?" I said into my phone. I was sitting at my desk spinning on my chair.
"Hey cutie" I heard his thick British accent say which made me smile. We talked for a while more until Jack called me for food. I said good night and hung up. I was looking forward to the food I was starving.
"Hey bitch" I said to Jack as he was sorting out the food, he looked up and gave me a frown.I smirked and went to the fridge to get two bulmers.
"So" I said as we sat down to eat. "What did ye get up to at Joes?" I asked as I took a drink. I loved talking to Jack, we could talk for hours. "We made a couple videos for all our channels and played twister" I'm not suprised. We finished our food, did the dishes and decided to watch a movie on Netflix. I sat in my corner and put my legs in his lap, this was normal behaviour for us. We settled on Saving Mr Banks which I'm not going to lie I bawled at while Jack just laughed at me. After we finished the movie we decided to watch an episode of Vampire Diaries because we are both obsessed. Halfway through the episode I started to fall asleep and before I knew it I was gone.
I woke up to the noise of something dropping on the floor, I half opened my eyes and grunted.
"Shit" I heard a voice say. Jack. I opened my eyes fully to see he dropped his tripod while trying to move it.
"Jack" I moaned." What time is it" I said yawning.
"Around half two, sorry for waking you, I was going to carry you to be-"
He stopped talking once he saw my hands in the air signalling "carry me even though I'm still awake" he smirked and scooped me off the couch and turned off all the lights in the sitting room. As I clung into him I smiled at his scent, he always smelled lovely. He brought me into my room and settled me into my bed."Thank you Jack" I said as I gave him a lopsided sleepy smile.He smiled back and rubbed my head. "Night love" he left the room closing the door.
I curled up in my covers and went back to sleep.
First chapter :)