I smile. Moments like these were my absolute favourite: the bantering. There are times in everyone's life when they feel at home or most infinite when they can be their utter selves around someone they're completely comfortable with. That someone is Harry, my best friend.

We munch on our breakfast in a relaxed silence. The both of our focuses somewhere on a social network on our mobiles until there's familiar footsteps walking through and past the threshold. Then enters in my good friend and my other best friend's boyfriend of three years, Louis.

He waves as he strips himself from an oversized jean jacket –that looks as if it belongs to Zayn. It looks like his sense of style– before sitting in a vacant seat at the kitchen table between mine and Harry's fulfilled seats.

"Morning dildos," he greets with an oversized smile like his jean jacket. "You're all dressed and ready for work?"

Harry and I nod simultaneously. Then Harry immaturely guffaws at the greeting, and surprisingly, I find myself smiling.

It was the first time in a days past Harry has uttered a sincere laugh since his peculiarly silent bicker with Liam at yesterday's Friday night movie night during the Sorcerer's Stone film. I'm just content Louis unintentionally made Harry inch a smile. Crack a pinch of succinct laughter for a brief second— it's better than complete and utter silence that's nothing but concerning.

"Out of all words –" I find myself saying, nothing more than concerned with Louis's poor but immature choice of wording. Especially for a greeting. "– You decide to call not only me, but Harry, a group of dildos."

Louis's laughter clouds the atmosphere around us. Subconsciously it gives our surrounding a warm, positive glow because it's coming from Louis. Our nothing but positive friend. He came into our circle second to last but the impact he's made on the three of us is nothing but content.

Especially the effect he has on my best friend Zayn. The two are definitely made for each other. Everyones established this inquisition three years ago when the two first got together.

"It's a funny story, actually," Louis says through his small laughter. He's biting onto his lip prestigiously as his eyes lock on wood of the kitchen table. "Earlier this morning I was over at Zayn's and –"

"Well I slept over here, at Niall's, " Harry, abruptly stops Louis from speaking. Eyes blown wide and staring directly at me. I bite my lip to suppress a laugh tickling at my throat, scratching at my tongue, and I gratefully succeed. "And I'm sure Niall doesn't want to know about your sexual escapade this morning with Zayn."

Scratching lightly at my fringed hair, a noise gets held in the back of my throat when I attempt to speak. "Actually," I murmur and Louis laughs. The sound is a mix between an excited cackle or a loud howl from a hyena. Either way we laugh in unison. Harry's growing smile dissipates at our shenanigans.

"I hate you all," he says sharply. But it's nothing but a light banter knowing Harry. He has fond, bright eyes staring at the sight before him— myself and Louis. And I'm sure he's feeling nothing but positive vibes from the positive atmosphere clouding him.

I can, graciously, say the same.

"Well, I don't know about you," Louis begins, already going to stand from the kitchen chair he'd sat in. His bright cerulean-ing eyes glare directly at Harry when he faintly mumbles, 'but I'm feeling twenty-two,' going to speak over him in deliberation. "But if we all keep sitting here, bantering. We'll, soon, all be late for work."