No way im Zayn's sister( vampire)

Prologue

Hey I'm Zylaa I'm 10 years old, I live in an orphanage. I was kidnapped at birth but now that my kidnappers are dead I'm a orphan yay. I'm pretty tall I have hazel eyes and long black hair, lastly my last name is Malik. Oh yeah and I'm a vampire

* this Is my first fan fiction so go easy on me Kay alright bye my little unicorn prancers

- Eryanna ❤❤

"Ugh! I'm so hungry" I complained to my best friend Sarah. She is the only one that's knows I'm a vampire, I haven't eaten in a week vampires don't have to eat all the time only once a week. "C'mon Zylaa hurry and go hunt we don't want to be late for the concert." Sarah warned "Okay okay, I'll be back in five minutes. I ran with my vamp speed to the forest luckily I didn't trip because I'm wearing my famous ruby red pumps. I slow down until I come to a silent stop, I spot a large deer in the distance. this will last me the whole week, I turn invisible by thinking hard, I start thinking about something that upsets me and suddenly the deer is engulfed in a ring of fire. I run towards it and calm my temper than pounce on it my eyes turn red my fangs grow out and I stick my fangs into the sweet beast. I finish drinking him dry I wipe my mouth and my eyes turn back into hazel. My eyes are weird sometimes I feel as if I'm connected to some one every time I look in the mirror my eyes are the lightest blue not even possible for human. Crap! Sarah I run back quickly I find her standing there with her arms crossed. "Where were you young lady I have been waiting for you for like ten minutes we have two minutes to leave" Sarah scolded me, I look at her sheepishly "sowwyy Sarahhh!" I whine. She roles her eyes and scoffs and pulls me towards her car. "No we are taking my motorcycle I refuse to ride in your truck!" I complain, "Ugh fine!" she whines. We walk towards the garage we haven't been in here since fall now its spring and I'm ready to roll up my leather jacket sleeves and get on. I walk up to my red motorcycle I whisper to it "I missed you much baby" Sarah looks at me weird than shakes her head because clearly she realizes that she can't get out of this mess of being my best friend. Wait where's my ring? I look around in panic I turn around and there Sarah has a smug smirk on her face "Come on Sarah give me my ring you know that's the only thing I have from my family and its the only thing that protects me!" I shout my temper rising this is not good fire is rising all around me. "Look I'm sorry Zylaa here take your ring and calm down breath in out before you set the garage on fire". I breathe then the fire is gone she hands me my ring and I slip it onto my finger. I hop onto my bike and wave my hand over Sarah comes over and gets on I start wheeling backward then were on the street, I start the engine and were off.

Zayn's pov

" hey Liam when will we get there?" I ask him un patiently, suddenly the car stops and I jerk forward in my seat " WHAT THE HECK LIAM" me and the boys yell, then we look forward and we realize why he stopped so quickly. Ahead of us a car smashed into a girl's motorcycle her and her friend go flying in different directions, It feels like everything was in slow motion at that moment the one that was driving the motorbike hit our windshield. Everyone was in shock I guess I was the only one that wasn't frozen I jumped out of the car and ran towards her I turn her over to find a huge gash on her face, I take a closer look at her face then my eyes start to water she was the one in my dreams. My twin sister. I start balling my eyes out "HELP SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!". By this time all the boys have come out of the car and have noticed why I was crying, I had told them a few weeks ago about my dreams. An ambulance comes rushing down the street grabs her friends body and the one on our windshield. One of the drivers comes over to me and says " do you know these young lady's if so you may come in the ambulance" I say " yes the one with the black hair is my sister".

Zylaa pov

Slowly I see myself drifting to a sort of light, I am in this blank white room that looks like its made out of clouds. "Zylaa hon, look at me" I turn around " Dad." " Listen babe you need to stay alive for your mum and brother" I look at him weirdly " I don't have any family there all dead" my dad gives me a look " listen honey you have a twin brother named Zayn and your mum Trisha, you need to stay alive for them you don't know how long your mum has been looking for you and Zayn does know about you he dreams about you" my dad comes toward me and a takes my hands and his "Zy I won't be seeing you for awhile so as soon as you say goodbye wake up so your roller coaster can continue, I love you bye" I give him a huge hug. " bye I love you too". I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by the light streaming in through my window I turn to my right and see a very tired looking boy in strips who is extremely good looking staring at his phone. " uh ex-excuse me" he looks up then his eyes widen in shock he holds up one finger then " ZAYNNNNNNNNNNN" he yells, zayn comes rushing in notices me and makes a beeline towards me he grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes"oh Zy you look prettier in person mum will be real happy we found you" the boy whispers while stroking my face. "Z-zayn" I say ever so quietly, "yup that's me babe your twin brother" he says with tears rushing down his face suddenly the doctor walked in ruining the moment. "excuse me Ms.Malik your friend Sarah Brown did not make the crash she is dead...." The whole world stops she was my life my everything she was there when no one was she cared and loved me now she's gone "NO NO YOUR LIEING I WILL KILL THE PERSON WHO WAS DRIVING THE CAR THAT SMASHED INTO US, she was my best friend..." I trail off then the tears come running down my cheeks like they are in some race. Zayn gets up and wraps his arms around me "shhhh baby girl it's okay her roller coaster just decided to let her off today" he says soothingly in my ear. I chuckle a bit he's just like dad , he just squeezes me tighter. I know Sarah would want me to move on so ill do just that.