Naughty Two Shoes

FIRST OF ALL, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO A LOVELY PERSON, JennaJenners.

She made my book cover. :) I LOVE YOU!

 Naughty Two Shoes by Cassandra McKenzie.

Copyright © 2011 Cassandra McKenzie.

All rights reserved. 

COPYRIGHT:

This story, "Naughty Two Shoes" including all chapters, prolouges/epilogues and associated content  (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Cassandra McKenzie) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitues as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted matieral is not my own, and it is covered by my copyright. No copyright Infringement intended. 

Note from author: 

Hey! Thanks for giving this book a try. :) I appreciate feedback, but not annoying feedback, lol.

I hope you guys enjoy.

:)

_______________________________________________________________________

"All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name."

Andre Breton

Chapter One. 

MY ENGLISH TEACHER WAS AGGRAVATED, to begin with. Her eyes were dark gray, like how the sky looks like when a storm rolls in. Not to mention that her face looked like a firetruck. Her mouth was moving, indicating she was talking, but I wasn't focussed on that. I was focussed on the spit that was landing on my face. Does this lady know how to swallow?

 I sighed; and tried my best to not listen to the words coming out of her mouth. But what she said next bothered me to the bone.

 "You are just like your father! Ignorant, rude, and not the mention a-"

 "Excuse me?" I stood up, and with my black pumps, I had to look down at her.

 Ms. Rounds looked aghast at my retort. She stepped back a little with her mouth open. 

"You never, ever, bring up my father around me. Never. You understand?"  Despite my hatred for my father, my eyes started to get watery. I didn't exactly want everyone in the class to see me shedding a tear, so I walked out of the room. There, I bumped into a small male redhead. I looked at him in distaste and yelled profanties at him and continued to walk. 

 "Excuse me!" The small redhead yelled behind me. How dare he?

 "What?!" I turned back and sent him daggers. Long, shiny, genuine daggers.

 "You're Genevieve Wilson, right?" The small, redheaded boy asked hesitantly. He looked like he was about to pee himself.

"That depends on who's asking," I smiled. 

The boy seemed even more terrified by my smile, and he threw a small piece of paper down and ran the other way.

I walked over to the paper and picked it up.

GENEVIEVE WILSON NEEDED AT DEAN'S OFFICE

I was on my way there anyway. I said to myself.

Some would ask why the hell I would even think about going to the Dean's office. But the Dean at this school was okay. For some odd reason, I thought of him as a father. I would never ever say that to him though--he would get too excited.