Dumb Fan Fiction Moments

Note: these dumb fanfiction moments are not supposed to be making fun of anyone's story. They're clearly and honestly just for laughs.

"Let me tell you about myself. I'm Emma and I'm 17 years young. I lived in London when I was little but I moved to America and left my friends behind. I have long, straight, blonde hair and bright blue eyes."

Is it just me or does every fan-fiction end up with a 17 year old British Barbie doll?

-

"I saw his mop of chocolate brown locks and ran over to him."

Oops, spill on aisle 13. Can I use his hair, please?

-

"His pearly, white smile was almost blinding."

Someone get this girl some sunglasses. Preferably the blind people ones.

-

"Hey mom I'm only fifteen but can I move to London and live with five boys that are at least four years older than me until I fall in love and he cheats on me leaving me homeless?"

"Sure!"

*facepalm*

-

When Uncle Simon turns out to be her dad/uncle.

Hmmm....*cough* fame seeker *cough*

-

"Oh, that girl? She never talks to anyone."

*le girl meets Harry Styles and opens up to him in a half an hour*

DA FUQ!?

-

"Have you heard? Harry and Emma adopted a fifteen year old girl even though they're nineteen!"

Why. Why why why. SHE'S FOUR YEARS YOUNGER.

-

"Our lips crashed together."

Ouch. You okay? Need an ambulance?

-

Every girl's name is something like: Kylie, Alexis, Emma, Emily, etc.

THERE'S MORE NAMES. HELL IF I WANNA BE GERTRUDE IM GON' BE GERTRUDE.

-

*le swimming* Alexis: "EW I'm so fat I'm not taking off my shirt and shorts." Harry: "it's okay babe you're beautiful come on." Alexis: "okay!"

Erm...didn't you just have body issues like two seconds ago...?

-

"Harry you cheated on me!" "I'm sorry baby, I was drunk. Forgive me?" "Okay."

Excuse me...but if someone cheated on me I'd be beating their ass not jumping in their arms!

-

When the author makes the lead girl magically turn into a singer.

"I'm a horrible singer." Emma told Niall. "Sing. I bet you're great." Emma blushed and played the piano gracefully. *le sings* "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU COULD SING?!"

Next thing you know she's being signed. Like seriously, if I met Niall I'd probably shake and faint and he'd just keep walking along.

-

Most girls don't fangirl infront of Them or they hate them.

Dude...if you hate them...don't fall for them! JESUS! And GOD MADE CAPS FOR A REASON. THUS MUST FANGIRL!

-

When each question or exciting statement has like 83783363 question mark/exclamation points.

I'm sure we don't need sentences that go like, "OMG!!!!!!! HARRY STYLES LOOKED AT ME!!!1!!!1111!! DOES HE LOVE ME?????!!!?!?!?!!!!"

-

"Don't touch my carrots."

"Those are my carrots, peasant!"

"Do you like carrots?"

*facepalm*

-

"Let's go to Starbucks." "Okay! Then we can go to Nando's for dinner!"

I'm 100% sure that every café and every restaurant isn't Nando's or Starbucks.

-

When they make Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle, and/or Sophia non-EXISTANT.

DUDE. THEY DATED PEOPLE BEFORE YOU. THEY CAN'T MAGICALLY ERASE THEM!

-

Every girl is either...

•popular but sweet

•abused and cuts herself

•insecure but wears shorts and tanks

•doesn't date but sleeps with Harry

SERIOUSLY. Need I say more?

-

"I've never kissed anyone, Harry." Emma whispered as she looked into his emerald eyes. He crashes their lips together briefly. "You're amazing at kissing."

Ummm...unless she's practiced on those collectible 1D dolls I think she'd suck at kissing.

-

"It's okay, love." "Don't worry, love." "I missed you, love." "You look adorable, love."

British people don't say "love" in every sentence.

-

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter :-) I've been reading tons of fan-fictions lately and most of them have quite a few of the problems above!

Anyways! Don't forget to..

V O T E ♡

C O M M E N T ♡

F A N ♡