Tonight might be the night the feelings that I'd made a place for in the deepest corner of my heart will come gushing out. And I don't want it to. But that doesn't mean I didn't have to look good. He should know what he'd missed. Okay I didn't care about that, but I just wanted to look presentable.

I put on a little black dress, because well, there's nothing wrong that could go, can it? It fell of my shoulders and the length reached just above my knees. I'd still not taken off the Angel chain and it seemed to go well with my outfit so I didn't mind it too. I left my auburn hair open and didn't bother to put make-up because one, I don't like it and two, I honestly have no idea how to use it. So there's no guarantee that I won't become a Gothic Monster by the end of my session.

I refused to put on the black pencil heels as my mom instructed me to, albeit it was beautiful, it looked very very uncomfortable. Besides, I just sprained both my feet so. Ha, that worked in letting me wear my black laced flats with the little diamonds.

Okay, I really think I've overdressed and besides this isn't even a date. Oh god, why do I do such stuff? I changed in lightning speed to my dust-shade polka dot shirt which I tucked into my black bit-longer-than-a-mini skirt. There, I smiled to myself. That's way way better.

Just as if on cue, the bell rang.

An achingly known voice echoed,"Hello, Mrs. Hazelwood. Always a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh my, Josh! How long has it been?"

"Long enough, ma'am."

"Haha, wait I'll just call Sophie down." I heard my mom say before she wailed, asking me to come down and that my knight had come in shining armour.

Well that was my mom. A big believer in love and what-not.

As I stomped down the stairs unlady-like, Josh came into my view. He was wearing this sky-blue crisp shirt which was paired with black jeans. They brought out the blue in his eyes and complimented his blond hair.

"This is for you, milady." He bowed as he handed me a white lily. Oh god, he remembers how much it means to me. These things remind me why I was even friends with him in the first place. I plastered a smile on my face as I placed the flower on the side table. If he thinks I'll forgive him so easily after he broke my heart, he's dead wrong.

We walked for a distance and then he pulled me into the Pristek Park. "I have something in mind." He whispered into my ear and he held me by my hand as we brushed through trees and shrubs. Finally, we reached this cliff, which overlooked the city skyline and oh my god, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Vehicles of all kinds honked their way through and different coloured lights illuminated the parts of the city. If I squint my eyes, I could make out a silhouette of a mountain at the horizon, which is probably seen clearly during the daytime.

This spot was surrounded by tall trees and other stuff, which kind of made it private and unless someone came looking for us on a helicopter, there would be almost zero percent chance we'd be found.

As I took in the sight, he placed his hand on the small of my back and told me,"It's magical, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"You look really great tonight, Sophie."

"Thanks I guess."