Somethings Gotta Change

Tylen POV
This whole punishment for a month thing was dumb. I honestly don't know who she think she is. I been home with the baby for two weeks now. "What chu do to my body I love what you do to my body." She came in singing taking off her skirt. "I ain't do shit to yo body but I will who tf you talking about?" I ask,she rolled her eyes and went up stairs. I grabbed Alejandro and followed. "Where is my son?" She asked walking out the bathroom. "Right here." I tell her,she smiled and took him. "Mama's baby! Was daddy mean,did he yell at you today?" She says,Only reason I yell at him is cause he cry entirely too much. I shook my head and went back down stairs. "Did yu cook Tylen?" She asked, My face balled up and I didn't respond. "Lazy ass. Imma punch yu in your chest." She says coming down stairs putting the phone to her ear. I guess she was getting ready to get a bath. "There's thirty dollars on the counter when the food gets here use it." She says going back up stairs.

Amina
The fact that Tylen does all of this really worries me, I'm scared that he'll get hurt and me and the baby will lose him. I don't want any other man rasing our son except me and his father. So once me and Alejandro got out the bath I went down stairs to talk to him. He was dancing and eating the pizza that had obviously just got here. "Tylen we need to talk." I say, putting Alejandro in his high chair. "About what?" He asked looking back. "About the fact that you can get hurt at any given moment. And how I'm scared that me and Alejandro are going to lose you. I don't want that, I don't want to raise him on my own. And then he ask me where you ran off too one day because he doesn't understand the concepts of death yet. Don't you think it'll break my heart telling him that type of stuff?" He looked at me and sat in a chair, pulling me onto his lap. "Baby, nothing is going to happen I promise. I'm as safe as can be right now. I'm not going anywhere any time soon Amina." He says kissing my forehead, I sighed and stood up. "Tylen your not understanding. I don't want you in the streets anymore! I don't want guns, or-or drug money. I don't want you to end up in prison and then I have to bring your son to see you behind some thick piece of glass! I don't want any of that, I want a normal life, with normal money and earning it in a normal way. I don't wanna see you in a casket. I want more babies, with you on top of that." I say wiping tears that had formed at the corners of my eyes. "Amina, I understand and you know I've been trying to make it through for us babygirl, and you know that I'm actually looking for good jobs, and that I wanna be here with y97 twenty four seven. Amina don't put these tragic thoughts into your own head if you really love me. Just trust me, and believe that I'll be fine no matter what My occupation is and that I got you, I got me, I got us, I got this entire family." Tylen says hugging me tightly. "I'll stop when I get the perfect job for me, I swear I will. So don't worry Everything will be fine." He says, I nodded as I wrapped my arms around him. "You trust me?" He asked,I looked up slowly. "Yes." I say. "Good, I love you." He says, I sighed and continued to hold on to him. We ate in a silence except for Alejandro being here, and then went to bed. Tylen washed his face before coming to lay down and 9n the opposite side of me,was our son. I turned the lights out as Tylen wrapped his arms around me tightly.

Tylen
Amina was fast asleep, but I wss u9 thinking about what she'd said to me just about an hour and a half earlier. What was making her want more kids woth me after I put her through allat the first time. "Amina...Amina??" I say tapping her. "Yes?" She says softly. "Are..allat re you pregnant again??" I ask cautiously. "No stupid. Now go to sleep." She says,I smirked and kissed her forehead  before falling asleep.

Rakim
While I was hoping everything was going good with Tylen and his girl I was getting my ass beat by mine. "Ah ah ah damn Kayla!! Okay you got it I'm sorry!" I yell. "Why do you always have to act so stupid, STUPID! Don't talk to me the rest of the fucking night nigga! And keep yo stupid ass down here on the fucking couch!" She yells, I was so tempted to laugh but that's why she beat me the first time. But only cause of Michael. He was crawling and then flipped over like a bug and couldn't get up, so I laughed. "I'm sorry baby, I love you" I say. "Fuck yu dumb ass." She says picking up the baby and going up stairs.