Summer Letter #2

Dear Syaoran,

       I’m now here in your world… I wish I can see you soon…

       By the way, I’ve met new friends here in Fanta Valley. One of them is Akazukin, and she is a very good friend… You know what? She is actually look likes Little Red Riding Hood. Maybe, I am thinking forward of asking if she is Little Red Riding Hood.

       Another is Val. He is a wolf and his fur is coloured blue… He’s very silent like a kind of a serious one… Maybe later, we would be good friends and he will also talk to me like how he talks with Akazukin.

       I am very happy that Ringo is in my side… She is a real best friend…

       But I’ve also met Cendrillon this day. She is the one whom I shall defeat for my mother. Actually, I’m looking forward to find my mother here at Fanta Valley… But for now, we must find the other two musketeers for them to help us… You know what? Our world, Earth, is called here Elde!

       I wish we could see each other soon here in Fanta Valley…

Your #1 Fan,

Souta 

>>Souta’s POV<<

“I’m tired, can we rest first Souta?”

“Yes, but I think we’re near to the location of the 2nd musketeer… Am I right Akazukin?”

“Here we are!”

“Wow, is that a palace?”

“You’re right Ringo!”

“But why are we here in the place near to the palace?”

“Cause we could find the 2nd musketeer here…”

“Can first eat some food? I’m starving!”

“But Ringo we have no money!”

“Don’t worry, I have some…”

“But Akazukin!!!”

“Don’t worry Val; I have enough money for us!!!”

“Hey fox… I know what you are thinking! You don’t want us to be fed by Akazukin! Am I right greedy fox?”

“I’m not a fox! I’m a wolf!”

“Whatever, just the same!”

“Ahmm… excuse me! Where could we find some food here in your place?”

“And who are you to disturb me from working?”

“How dare you to say that in the front of me? I’m not the one who is talking with you Sir… It is her! But you shouted on me like I’m an Idiot!”

“Am I mistaken? I think you’re a certified Idiot!!!”

“Err… I will kill you! I will kill you… You Brat Kid!!!”

“Ringo, stop!”

“Oww… I’m sorry for I disturb you from your work. Could you please tell us where could find some food to eat?”

“Oww… Is that so? Then you approach the right person for my Grandmother is the best cook in our place! Follow me and I will lead you to our house!”

“Ok, thank you!”

“But, why there are no peoples around here except for us?”

“Come with me and my Grandmother will tell you the story of our place…”