“My mother is in the world next to the force that is pulling me into the moon?”

“Yes my son and it is dangerous there…”

“Then, I must go there…”

“But Souta…”

          My father holds my hand and tried to pull me for me to escape from that force…

“Father please… let me go...”

“But it is too dangerous for you to go there…”

“Don’t worry father, I’ll be back soon… Remember, it is now summer, I have no classes… Don’t worry for I will bring this summer letter assignment with me… And I will bring some treats from that world…”

          I have seen the tears of my father as he let me go…

“Wait Souta… I will go with you…”

“No Ringo, don’t go…”

“Uncle… please take in charge of my parents… Just say to them that I’m on a vacation… Hahahaha!”

“Ringo wait…”

“Don’t worry; we will be back soon… Like what they say COMING SOON… I will take good care of your son… Bye!”

          After that I and Ringo are transported in an amazing world… Just like what I saw in fairytales…

“Oww… I’m dizzy… I forgot to fasten my seat belt then…”

“Hello… we’re transported in a portal and seat belts are not available there…”

“Like LIMITED EDITION?”

“Whatever, by the way why you choose to go with me?

“Remember… we’re best friends…J”

“So, our visitors are here…”

“Who are you? Are you the tour guide here?”

“I’m Cendrillon and welcome to our world. Come with me, I will take you in my palace…”

“No, we don’t want… You’re the Evil Black Magician who’s defeated by my mother a long time ago…”

“So, you already know the legend… And now I’m back to conquer this world, including your world…”

“You can’t do it you evil brat… I’m here… And the doctor is on DUTY…”

“Where is the doctor…?”

“Souta, you’re too slow…”

“And who are you little girl?”

“I’m Ringo Kinoshita… I’m Souta’s fiancée…”

“Huh! What did you say Ringo?”

“Oww… nothing Souta! HAHAHAHA!”

“Whatever… Then I have my powers to force you to go with me… Hahahaha!”

“I’m sorry, but you’re wrong…”

“And who are you to disturb our welcome party?”

“Souta, Ringo come with us, quick…”

“Hahahaha! Maybe you could escape now… But I promise you that next time… You will not be able to escape from me even a single step… HAHAHAHA!”

          We escaped from Cendrillon with a girl approximately in our age with a fox.

“Oww, this is weird… Is that a blue wolf? That’s some kind of an ugly fox for it is very scary and I think it will bite me…”

“Stop talking at me like that Ringo…”

“AHHHh! The wolf is talking… Is this a toy? Where are its batteries?”

“He’s real! Don’t worry; he will not hurt you…”

“Who are you?”

“Oww… By the way, I’m Akazukin and this is my friend Val…”

“Ok, but what kind of world is this… It is very weird and scary and disgusting… Duh! My head aches because of this…”

“This is Fanta Valley… the world of magic. So you two came from the real world and you are here because of that magician?”

“Yes, but we are also here to find my mother… And I am planning to defeat Cendrillon!”

“Then we could help you… Cendrillon is starting to ruin our world… Our town is destroyed because she asks her warrior servants to destroy it and kill us… We are the only one who survived…”

“Then we must help each other… But how could we defeat that brat Magician?”

“I know what to do… I am one of the three musketeers and we must find the other two… The three of us belongs to the Four Leaves Knight and the fourth warrior is King Fernando who is now a hostage of Cendrillon… He is the King of Fanta Valley and we must save him…”

“Don’t worry, Souta and I will help you to defeat that crazy brat Magician…”

“Thank you very much… So, let us start our journey…”

“But where are we going?”

“I don’t know…=) But I believe that our feet will bring us to where our destiny points us… And know… let’s cheer our selves… Let our hands together and say the words GO MUSKETEERS!”

“1…2…3…GO MUSKETEERS!!!”