Chapter 1

' for Seungkwan ' for Hansol. Enjoy! IM GONNA DIE TOMORROW THEIR SONGS ARE JUST GONNA KILL ME :')))))) VERY NICE AND ALL OF THE SONGS ARE LIKE A FREAKING FEELS TRUCK COMING TO HIT ME

"Hansol!"

"Coming master!" Hansol walked into Seungkwan's room with his breakfast.

"Hansol, I told you not to call me master. We're the same age." Seungkwan pouted.

"Sorry Seungkwan-sshi." Hansol bowed.

"Yah, we've been living together since young. Why are you using "sshi" and please don't bow to me." Seungkwan said sighing.

It was always like this.

Hansol will say master, he will bow and when Seungkwan ask him to speak informal to him he won't. He will put "sshi" at the end.

"Here's your breakfast Seungkwan." Hansol showed his smile while placing Seungkwan's food on his bed.

"Hansol." Seungkwan looked at him.

"Yes?" Hansol replied while pouring orange juice.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Seungkwan asked.

"Not yet but I will."

Seungkwan moved to his other side of his king size bed and patted his extra space.

"Eat with me." Seungkwan smiled.

"But you should your own food Seungkwan."

"I'm on a diet anyway." Seungkwan shrugged.

"Why do you need to diet when you're already the perfect size?" Hansol looked at him.

"Because people say I look fat, chubby." Seungkwan said eating some of his food.

He patted the extra space again making Hansol sigh.

He sat beside Seungkwan and ate his breakfast even though it was Seungkwan's.

"I'm so full!" Seungkwan patted his stomach.

"You didn't eat as much as before though." Hansol said.

Hansol got up, taking the plates away and washing the plates before coming back to Seungkwan's room.

"Seungkwan get ready. It's almost time for school." Hansol said before leaving the room.

He too got ready for school. Once he was done, he waited for Seungkwan who takes his sweet time.

"Let's go!" Seungkwan said placing his arm over Hansol's shoulders even though Hansol's taller.

FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFIC!! HOPE U ENJOYED IT AND I HAVE A WHOLE WEEK OF NO SCHOOL BLESS #아주nice