10

3rd Person POV

a drop of moonlight seemed to fall from the heavens and land precisely into the omega's shining cerulean eyes, a mesmerizing sight for a peticular curly-haired alpha. harry stated in wonder as the omega rested his head on his alpha's chest, sighing in content as the familiar sense of security washed over him.

harry smiled to the small boy, for he couldn't think of anyone he let that close to his heart as he allowed louis. the omega seemed to change his entire lifestyle for the better. as his mind turned to mush, his green eyes shut in the darkness looming around him and his mate, who was already asleep in the folds of harry's arms. 

*****

it was late at night, and both boys were deep in sleep, oblivious to the opening of a window. curtains fluttered with the light wind, causing the sleeping omega to curl closer to his alpha. unknown to the mated pair, a shadow had snuck into the room and was creeping closer and closer to the two of them until he was directly above them.

the shadow reached into his pocket and pulled out a syringe, pressing the needle against harry's arm before injecting a chemical into him.

the figure then outstretched a hand, fingers curling to clutch onto the omega's t-shirt. he slowly peeled the omega off the alpha and began to lift louis into a net. louis woke at that moment and blinked before his heart began to pound. his alpha was on the bed and he was being dragged into a trap. before even thinking about what he was doing, louis screamed. he whimpered, desperately tried to escape the iron-hard grip holding his hostage.

harry's eyes opened and he immediately sat up to look at the intruder taking his mate. he sprung up and tried to shake off sleep as he saw louis being taken away in a net. harry growled and jumped out the window after the captor, and tried to shift but found he was unable to, for a reason unknown to him. 

harry resorted to howling, in agony for the loss of his mate and the strain attempting to shift put on him. he continued to sprint after his mate, but they got lost in the darkness of the woods. harry fell to the ground, unable to find the effort to move. his mate was gone, and according to harry it was all harry's fault.

a few minutes later niall, liam, and zayn had arrived. they looked at the crumpled form of their leader and the broken sobs coming from him as a bad sign. 

"okay, what happened?" niall demanded, and harry acknowledged their presence by looking up with bloodshot eyes.

"someone stole louis. I would've been able to catch up if I shifted- but when I tried I couldn't! it just hurts all over, like my heart was ripped from my chest, along with every other limb. I need my omega!" harry mumbled, rambling on into nonsense after explaining the important bits.

"we're going after him. some of us can shift- we'll track down louis' scent. now get your lazy ass up and come on, we have someone who better be prepared to get his fucking ass kicked." zayn scolded lightly, dragging  his leader up. 

harry looked horrible. not only was he sleepdeprived and heartbroken, he was pale and shivering. muscles twitched to a point it looked near painful. he could barely move without wincing in pain. there was clearly something wrong with him, for none of the three had ever seen their friend that weak before.

but harry finally snapped out of his little trance, because he set his jaw with a grunt and growled at his friends to get a move on. he was going to get louis back.

*****

a/n- hi! chapter 9 wouldn't publish before today for some reason, so I decided to update again!

also because I HIT 1K! IM ACTUALLY CRYING IM SHOCKED! you guys are amazing :)

update on me: I went to a party for my crush yesterday. he forgot a tiny detail- I was the only girl there. so him and all his friends (including me) were at this big ass restaurant he booked and soon enough my crush went to blow out the candles and make a wish. after he did so, he looked up and said, "I'm going to make my wish come true right now." and ran over to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I was shocked- my crush was kissing me and he just took my first kiss! when he pulled away he asked me to be his girlfriend, so naturally I accepted. 

so now I'm not single, wooooo! :D 

but wow 1k :) my goals is 2K by my last day of school- June 17? :)