Chapter 1

It was a great day. We had just been brought into the world, and our house was looking great. It was a black room we couldn't get in, but it had our selfies framed on the wall. Our four luscious beds were in the yard, along with our instruments, lying on the ground. Nearby there was our bush, were we made love and peepee. Craig played his viola, and Sideknee her violin, and Elliana played her guitar, and Jordan played the piano, looking brilliant in the grass. Although they sounded like complete fucking shit, they loved playing with all their heart. Everything was going awesome, just fine and dandy, when a strange and special man came from the street, and greeted Craig. His skin was a light purple, and his detailed triangular mustache gleamed in the sun. Craig said an enchanting, romantic introduction, and the special man said his name was Lawson Thomson, in a sweetly seductive, warm voice, and Craig's special stick perked up and the sound. of it. Lawson smirked sexily at Craig, and they crawled into Craig's bed nearby. Their love was sweet and passionate, and Lawson knew how to suck the cactus, and Craig exploded his knishes. After that Craig took what little experience he had and made love hard to Lawson's long, 14 inch cock. After they finished, Craig was still thirsty. They looked over and saw Elliana having passionate sex with Jordan, her daughter, in Jordan's bed. They quickly jumped into Elliana's bed, and this time Lawson squirted all of his knishes all inside Craig's bootyhole. He felt something inside of his tummy wummy.

HE WAS PREGNANT WITH A BOY!

They kissed each other passionately and smiled when they found out Jordan was pregnant with her mother, Elliana's, child. They made love in the bush, and they watched as Elliana and Jordan made love in the bush. Then something amazing happened!

CRAIG GOT DOWN ON ONE KNEE, AND PULLED SOMETHING OUT OF HIS POCKET. IT WAS A RING! HE WAS PROPOSING! LAWSON HAPPILY SAID YES!

They kissed happily, and played their musical instruments. Lawson was cheering Craig on by slapping his booty. Shorty after, Craig and Jordan, both pregnant, snuck off to the bush to make peepee. Craig stared at Jordan, exposed as she urinated. Jordan saw Craig's recently used cactus, and she smirked, lust in her eyes. Craig looked at Jordan and they decided to make love in their bush. Lawson sees and gets very angry. His cactus was jealous. He went to the mirror to cool off. Then they realized it was getting late, and they went to bed as Sideknee, still virgin, played romantically on her violin, lulling them to sleep.

The end of Chapter 1, Craig's and His Special Man

What will happen next in Sideknee, Jordan, Elliana, Craig, and their new friend Lawson's special world?

Stay tuned to find out!