Welcome Grizz, Panda and Ice Bear

"Class Dismissed!"
I was in my car and I was on my way home. Suddenly, something or someone was running at the street. I almost bumped them.

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry... Are you okay?" I was shocked when I found out that I bumped a BEAR.

Actually, there we're 3 of them. One is a Grizzly Bear. The second one is a Panda Bear, and he was holding a phone. The last one is a Polar Bear.

The Grizzly Bear stood and said. "Yeah we're fine. Though I think we're lost."

The Panda Bear asked me. "Uh, do you know where we are? This place looks animated." (You guys know Panda. He loves Anime)

The Polar Bear said. "Ice Bear thinks this place is scary."

I stared at the 3 of them. Then, I'm feeling kinda dizzy. I said"We Bare Bears." Then I fainted.

When I woke up, the bears were looking at me.
"She's awake!" Said Grizzly. "Miss, what is this place?"

Panda shouted "Please Miss, what is this place?! We want to go home!"

I replied "Welcome to the real world Grizzly, Panda, and Ice Bear!"

"You know our names? How did you know?" Grizzly kept staring at me.

I told him "The 3 of you are internet famous!"

"Really?" Asked Grizzly.

"Come on! Lets go to my house. And I will tell you why I know the 3 of you."

The 3 bears went inside my car. When we got home, I showed them my laptop.

Panda asked me "Your laptop? We already have our own laptops."

I replied "Listen, I don't know why you bears came here, but If you 3 will look closely in this screen, you bears might think this is the answer."

"There is a video. Wait, is that me?!" Panda panicked when he saw himself in the We Bare Bears' Short, "Panda's Dream". Grizzly played the video while Panda felt embarrassed of himself. Meanwhile Ice Bear was looking at the painting that I received from my best friend.

"Who made this painted of Ice Bear?" Ice asked me. Then I replied "Oh, my best friend made that. Do you like it?" Ice Bear answered "No. Ice Bear loves the painting." He said that with a smile.

Suddenly, Grizzly shouted "We are already internet famous! I love this real world!"

Panda said "I don't think I want to live here. I don't think I can blend in with other people here. "

And I told Panda "Panda, why are talking like that? You should be proud because you 3 are internet famous. And soon, you might meet many internet ladies. Not just hundreds, but thousands!" PanPan starts to smile. "So Bro, would you like to stay here?" Grizzly asked Panda. Then he replied. "Okay!" Panda smiled.

Now, Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear are living with me. The 3 bears explored the city. PanPan had a date with a beautiful girl that he met from a dating site. Ice Bear started his job as a teacher in a culinary school. While Grizzly is now making viral videos for his fans.