Chapter 006: It's an Enemy Stand!

*FLASH*
"Eh?" Josuke turned around slightly and glanced at his surroundings, trying to make up what the noise may have been.
While Okuyasu, in the other HAND (i'm so sorry), looked at Josuke like he was a maniac.
"Why are you just standing there, Josuke?"
"Okuyasu.... Did you hear that? The flash?"
"What the hell are you talking about?"
Okuyasu raised his left eyebrow and Josuke just shook his head.
"Maybe I was just hearing things..."
The pompadour wearer just continued walking on the sidewalk, leaving his friend a little confused. To make the situation even worse... Okuyasu noticed something different. Josuke had something on his back: two letters. The two letters were simply (last initial) and (first initial). He caught up with his friend, who was walking ahead of him. "I never knew you had a design on your uniform, Josuke. Is that the brand name of it or something?" he asked. Josuke had raised his left eyebrow in confusion and 'hmmm'ed.
Okuyasu noticed his questionable facial expression and stared at him, "You mean... You don't know the thing on your back right here? (Last initial) and (first initial)? (Imagine Okuyasu saying this in bad engrish) Ne?" The masculine, but kind teenager had pointed the strange symbol on his back as Josuke struggled to turn his head in order to see it.
"Crazy Diamond"
Josuke had finally thought of using his stand. Crazy Diamond lifted the back of his uniform to reveal a strange mark resembling the two letters.
"I don't remember that there at all," Josuke stated.
Josuke, being the owner of his clothing, knew exactly what his uniform looked like after having to laundry it a million of times. He had never seen a mark like that in his life.
Meanwhile...
The bushes were rustling as a shadow lurked from them. The shadow had a very ominous and evil aura as the culprit had a camera in their hands.
"Time in a Bottle."
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued -->
(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted some cliffhanger on here somewhere >:3 huehue. By the way, Time in a Bottle is a certain someone's stand that is also named after a song from Jim Croce . It's literally called Time in a Bottle, but you should know this song from X-Men or something. When I'm done with this, I'm probably going to attach the youtube link of the song over here. Also, you're welcome. I was able to post two chaps today .u.)