Stormy Highway

(Yes guys I know most of you arent from Ireland I personally am not from there as well but its part of the story so plz go with it guys thanks a bunch!) It was a rainy night in Ireland as you drove down the highway heading back home.
"Cmon you can do this. Its just a few more miles......UGHH I'M SO NOT MAKING IT THROUGH THIS STORM TONIGHT AND I STILL HAVE TO GO ALMOST ACROSS THE STATE" You thought as you pulled over on the side of the highway.
You take your phone out and google:
HOTELS CLOSEST TO ME
The hotel nearest to you was about 5 miles down the road on the next exit. You drove there immediately through the loud winds and the pouring rain.
When you arrived there, it looked like almost all the rooms were taken so you were a bit worried.
"OH SHIT PLEASE HAVE AT LEAST ONE ROOM LEFT I CANT TRAVEL ANY FARTHER" You thought as you got out of your car and ran inside.
Already almost completly drenched, you slowly approach a woman sitting at the front desk.
"Hello. How can i help you this evening?" the lady asked.
This lady was definitely not from Ireland. She had more of a British accent.
"I-i n-need a room f-for tonight I'm on my w-way to C-Cork and I cant t-travel any f-farther in this storm" you explained through your shivers.
The lady looked at a computer screen and the shot you a sour look.
"I'm extremly sorry but we dont seem to have any rooms available at the time. Seems everyone had the same idea as you" the lady said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.
"DAMMIT" you thought trying not to flip out on this lady
"Oh. It seems we do have SOMETHING." the lady exclaimed.
Your frown quickly turned to a smile and your desire to flip out on this lady suddenly went to a desire to hug this lady until her ribcage snapped.
"Oh my gosh THANK YOU!!" you scream happily.
"It seems a man by the name SEAN MCLOUGHLIN rented a room for two but hes only one person. You could room with him." the lady explained reading something off the computer screen.
"I'll take ANYTHING I just need somewhere to stay for tonight" you said desperately.
"Anytime!" the lady said in a happy voice, "Ill just give him a call and ask him if thats okay with him if you stay there. Just wait for my approval on the side over there."
You walk over to the middle of the lobby and sit on a stool and look out the main window.
Staring at the rain falling, thunder clapping, and the lightning flashing.
Its so soothing. You just sat there and waited for about a half hour listening and watching the storm until a man walked over to you.
He was wearing a black and white tux with a nametag that read:
WHITE WOLF HOTEL
BOB
"Hello miss." the man said getting your attention, "I'm Bob Herrington. I'll be leading you to Sean's room."
You get up and you follow Bob to an elevator.
"I cant explain how much i really do thank you." you said happily as you stepped in the elevator.
"Me?! You should really be thanking Theresa, shes the one who found the extra space in the room for you."
"The lady that was at the front desk?" you asked, "Shes not from Ireland is she?"
"She Isn't" Bob answered, "Shes from England."
You two exit the elevator and you followed Bob down a hallway with room by room by room lined up against each wall.
You stop at a door that was close to the end of the hallway and Bob knocked on it.
"Mr Mcloughlin, may we come in?" Bob asked.
"Yeah cmon in" a voice from the other side of the door answered.
Bob opened the door and you slowly walked in the room with your head down, feeling uneasy.
"I'll be going now." Bob said, closing the door. And with that, it was all privacy.
"Shy much?" the Irish man asked.
You slowly lift up your head and your eyes reveal somethkng better than you expected....