Chapter 1 Soccer Tournamet

Começar do início

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I yelled

"FOR WAKING US UP!" Victoria and Vanessa both yelled

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD THROW MY BOOKS LIKE THAT, THEY COST A LOT!" I yelled

I rolled my eyes and open the doors to get my books. I grabbed them and open the door and threw my books at them.

"Payback." I smirked

"Ouch!" They both yelled

"You guys are like babies, grow up. Even though you guys are older than me by 3 months." I said

"Okay mom." They laughed

"I'm not your mom." I said

"Well you sure act like one." Vanessa said

"Just because I'm more mature than you guys, doesn't mean I'm your mom." I said

"Sureeeeeeeee." Victoria said.

We all laughed as I rolled my eyes. I begin to feel grumbling under me and I guess the others heard it too.

"Hey are you guys hungry?" Ms. Che asked

"I AM!" We all screamed

"How about we go to Starbucks?" Ms. Che asked

"YES!" We all screamed

5 mins later

We got to Starbucks, and we literally ran as fast as we could. We were waiting in line as my phone beeped.

1 text message from Johnny ( brother )

J: Hey I'm going to over to Elvin's house and I'm also sleeping over.

K: Okay but did you ask Mom or Dad yet?

J: Yeah, they said yes.

K: Alright, be safe.

J: Okay, bye.

K: Adios ( I'm not Hispanic but I do like saying adios )

I turned of my phone and looked up as I see Cashier waiting to take my order. I told him what I wanted and told him to put my name is Llama Queen. He looked at me funny and asked "You're a twaimz fan right?" "Yea how did you know?" I asked "Well you're the only customer that I ever had that told me to put their name like that." He said "Oh, yea twaimz for life." I laughed. "I watch twaimz like everyday." He said "Wow, I guess I met my new guy best friend." I giggled. "You're every likable." He said "Thank you?." I laughed. We introduced our names and his name was Chazz. He was cute but I think he was a little bit too old for me. I just wondered it off, and went back to take a sit with Vanessa and Victoria as Ms. Che paid for our food and drinks.

"So who was the guy over there?" Victoria smirked

"Oh his named is Chazz and he's cute, but I think he's a little bit too old for me." I said

"Well you guys would make a cute couple." Vanessa said

"I wished." We all laughed

1 min later

"Llama Queen, KOWAWA, and Pebbles, these are some weird names." Chazz said.

We stood up and got our drinks.

"You guys are weird." Chazz said

"I know right." We all laughed

We said thank you and walked out. As soon as I turned around, I felt a tapped on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Chazz with a smile on his face. (Yes, he's tall)

"Here's my number. I want to get to know you more. You are very pretty and nice." Chazz said

As those words slipped out of his mouth I began to blushed. I guess he notice and started blushing too.

"Awe thanks, you are very likable too." I giggled.

I put the piece of paper in my pocket and said goodbye to Chazz.

I walked into the car, and all I heard was yelling from the two weirdos that are called "My best friends"

"WHAT DID HE GAVE YOU?!" They both yelled

"His phone number." I said softly

They both squealed and hugged me tightly like I couldn't breathe anymore. They both let go and I was trying to catch my breath.

"You guys almost killed me." I said loudly

"Sorry." They both giggled

I rolled my eyes and began to eat whiling I was listening to music. I was finished with my food took a sip of my drink and laid back and listen to music. Soon, we finally got there.

Hiiiiiiiii. So this is my first ever book that I'm creating. Obviously it's fan fiction but a "Kenneth San Jose FanFiction." Lol. I hoped you guys like my first chapter. I had to restart over because a new idea came up to my mind. I'll be updating a lot sooner and so stay tuned.
                                                              Xo, Kathy