Seperation, Sorrow chains

Começar do início

"I don't get it.. Why is Natsu coming"?
She sat on one of the chairs next to the pool.

Then a giant hole bursts through the ground.

"What the hell"?!

Lucy jumped back falling on the ground. A shadow figure pops out from the giant hole and stands in front of her.

"Hello, Princess".

Lucy's eyes widened. "Virgo"?!

"Yes Princess"? She questioned tilting her head to the side.

"Why the hell did you dig a hole to get here"?!??

"I am Virgo". She said plainly.

Lucy just shook her head. "N-nevermind. Why are you here Virgo".

"To take you back. Masters orders".

"What?! No! Virgo I can't! I'm not going back to Natsu".

"Hunter and Sarah gave him approval to take you back".

"What!!? Why would they"?!

"Master Dragneel will explain".

"B-but Virgo I-"
Before Lucy could finish, a sack was placed over her head. She tried to struggle but she then felt rope being tied to her arms and legs.

"Ariagato, Capricorn-Sama".

Capricorn?!

"No worries Virgo. Now let us get her to Master Dragneel".

From all those four hours, Lucy was picked up and being kidnapped by the sergeants who befriended her at Dragneel manor.

((Timeskip, brought to you by the fluffy cute Gio))

There the blonde sat. In the room where it all happened. Just the thought of the ways he hit her made her shiver in fear. The doors soon opened and he walked in.

Her gaze shifted to the floor as he walked closer to his desk.

"Hello Lucy".

She kept her silence.
Natsu sighed and moved to lean on the table of his desk.

"I know you don't want to see me, or hear what I have to say, but this is important. I owe you a huge apology for what he'll I did to you.. And I've made it worse".

She looked at him confused. He handed her a paper in ink letters.

"Read it...".

She looked down at the words. As she read every letter, fear in her grew till her skin was pale.

To Natsu Dragneel, head of Dragneel Manor.

"Dragneel, I've recently learned that there have been problems with the little whore Heartfilia. Also, an old guard I had working at my manor and trading for slaves took her in. A deal is a deal and you signed a contract to have Slutfilia. Now, if she is not in your car and under your household any longer, she will be taken back to me and re-sold. I have other buyers who'd be happy to take her from you.