Chapter 2 ;

As I'm walking in, I trip on the stairs. of course. Ethni laughs and then helps me up. oh how I hate her. but love her. We see the guy she likes , and I push her into the seat next to him. Haha. revenge (; I quickly run to the last seat in the back and sit down . She gets up and runs towards me and pushes me against the window.

"ow. a little too rough dude. " I say

"loser.." she pauses for a few seconds and then says " I love you! he asked if we can go to the mall on Friday (; "

"oh.. that's cool. " I say looking out the window

"you can come too. ! he's bringing a friend for you" she says while smiling

A couple minutes later , we're at school. I start walking towards the entrance with ethni .

we walk in, and go to our first class, English. we have the same schuedle . We sit down, and the teacher says were gonna take a test in the computer lab, so we go to the computer lab, me and ethni sit next to eachother , and the whole time were just talking about boys and laughing . And she's also taking my answers ._. once we're done with the test, we go on with the rest of the day. Tuesday passes , Wednesday , Thursday , and finally Friday! So we get out of school, get on the bus, and run to my house. We get ready , I'm wearing a black and red shirt , jean shorts , and my black and red Jordan's. Ethni is wearing the same thing, but blue instead of red.

"holy hshdhejsjshdn! I'm so nervous! how do I look?! " she asks me excited .

"well.. you look amazing . cause you look like me (; " I say giggling .

I tell my mom were ready , and she drives us to the mall . In the car , Sail by AWOLNATION comes on the radio, me and ethnis favorite , and we sing and dance along to it. once it's over , were at the mall. we get out of the car , and meet the guys at starbucks .

"Hey Tristan !" she says nervous

"Hey ethni! and Nicole, here's my friend, Julian. " He says

I blush cause he's so cute and I awkwardly say hi while smiling . he says hi back and he smiles. revealing his dimples . gosh . how cute can he get?!

"Well.. whatcha wanna do guys? " asks Tristan .

"um.. how bout, arcade? " I suggest.

Julian smiles at me, and I blush . again.

"Yeah, let's go to the arcade!" says Julian

we start walking to the arcade , and ethni looks at me and winks

Julian lightly touches my hand and I freak out and bite my lip.

I look over at ethni, and she's holding Tristan's hand .

"Awh! lol look at you two!" I say winking at ethni. causing her to blush and stick her tongue out at me . Julian giggles .

We enter the arcade and I see PAC-MAN and I look at Julian , and I race him to it . of course , he gets there first.

"Ladies first " He says

I smile and start playing , after a couple minutes , I feel someone hug me from behind I think it's ethni so I say " get yo hands off of me loser."

"oh .. sorry.." Julian says as he stops hugging me

I pause the game and turn around and say " oh my gosh! I'm sorry' I thought you were ethni! "

"Nope. she's over there swallowing Tristan. " He says as he points to them.

"Wanna sneak out? " I say

"Sure ! " he says smiling at me

"You can finish the game " I say smiling

"Let's both finish it " He says blushing

we finish the game and quickly get out of the arcade. My phone rings , and my ringtone is Animals by Martin Garrix , immediately , he starts dancing. Dang this boy has some moves ! I answer the phone and it's ethni . Julian stops dancing when I answer .

"where are you two crazy kids?! " she says

"um. we're at uh. Aeropostale ." I say

she hangs up.

Okay, so that's it for chapter 2! sorry if it wasn't good, or short. I'm kinda tired right now. so yeah. I'll try to update everyday if I can. but anyways , bye lovessss!