"I told you I'm sorry! Now go wash it, fast!"

Huh! She'll never change! It's always my mistake! Grumping, I bent into the sink and let the water cool my poor joker nose. What was she thinking, trying to give me a third nostril?

I plopped myself into the sofa in front of the television after getting myself a plate of pancakes, topped with maple syrup, Nutella, whipped cream and strawberries. Ahhh, this is life! Just when I was about to turn on the teevee, I heard a voice in my head.

Hey Sophie.

Huh? Was that like my inner goddess? She exists?! But wait, this one was more of a He. So she has settings I can change like Siri? I didn't know how to speak back and I just sat still, trying to hear anything else.

It's Keith.

Ohhhh, no wonder I knew that voice. So, how do I talk back? Do I like dial something? Any spell?

I know you're thinking how to reply. And no, no need to dial and no spells.

I squealed. Now I concentrated real hard. I tried to talk, but through my temples. I covered my face with my hands and screamed with my brains.

Very funny. I was shocked. A little proud, but mostly shocked.

I see you're a fast learner.

I kept my hands again. What are we doing now?

Telepathy. Pretty cool, ain't it?

Pains like shit. My head is banging right now.

That's partly because this is your first time and partly because you're pressing your head with your hands.

I blushed, embarrassed. Okay, I get it. Stop being such a piss-off.

Then why did you blush right now?

What the-- no, no way. I could feel my face heating up.

God, you blush too much. Honestly, it looks cute because it matches your pyjamas from when you were three.

I looked at myself. Keith, this isn't funny. You're freaking me out.

I heard him laugh.

Chill, I'm right at your window.

And sure enough, when I looked up, I saw that toothy smile through the grills, clearly amused. I rolled my eyes way too dramatically and made my way towards him and opened the window.

"What're you doing here, now?" I asked, placing my elbows on the sill.

"I, um, I wanted to teach you few things."

Something told me that he wasn't being exactly truthful but I let it pass. "Uh, Cathy is coming over in some time. Do you wanna hang out with us?"

"And watch romantic chick-flicks? No thanks, princessa."

"You've got quite the stereotype in your mind, haven't you. Next thing I know, you might be telling me that girls have pillow fights in their undies during sleepovers."

He snickered and converted it into a smirk. "I've always fantasised."

"Eww. Just come on in through the front door."

He nodded and he just disappeared. Oh yeah. He could teleport. Of course.

The bell rang almost immediately and I didn't even bother checking who it was. My mom opened it and there he stood, like the good boy he was not. I couldn't hear their conversation because by now I was already in my room, making the floor comfortable by throwing some pillows here and there and that's the precise moment when Keith decides to come in.

"Having pillow fights with invincible almost naked girls are we?" He broke down laughing as he shut the door.

I feigned innocence as I made a puppy dog face and cooed,"Why, are you too scared?"

A look of challenge swept through his face and his eyes flashed the apparent mirth in them. He cocked his head to one side and shrugged before taking his shirt off.

He took his freaking shirt off, in my own bedroom, in my own house.

___________________________________________
Author's Note :

Oh my god, HAHAHA xD I love her <3
So she learns telepathy in this chapter, and hence, it is kind of important, lol.

I hope you guys are having fun.

VOTE|COMMENT|FAN

Add this to your reading list to get notified when it's updated or when you've been tagged.

Yeah, still on with the dedications.

Cheers! xoxo

Affi ❤️