Agonizing School Day

A/N

Sorry for no updating sooner. Anyway... here is a picture I drew just for all of you. I drew it for not updating in a long time, and I hope you like it. On to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dick's POV

I was walking to school thinking about yesterday. S/H/N did get hurt and she got her wound all cleaned up, but... What did that guy say to her? She just... froze up and *sigh* I need to stay focused. 'I wonder if I'll see Y/N today?' I wasn't paying attention and tripped over my own shoe and fell on my face. 'Ow.... I had worse but... ow' I groaned out load on accident. I heard a little giggle and looked up to see Y/N she was wearing a regular gray shirt, that was a little oversized, a pair of dark blue jeans, a red beanie, and black boots.

 I heard a little giggle and looked up to see Y/N she was wearing a regular gray shirt, that was a little oversized, a pair of dark blue jeans, a red beanie, and black boots

All I wore was a suit that Bruce made me wear, or jeans and a nice shirt. I depended on his mood and how I did on the last mission. I realized that I was staring and still laying on the ground. "Umm... Yeah. Sorry. I wasn't paying attention... again. So how's it going Y/N?" I tried to be cool about it. She chuckled her cute chuckle and held a hand out to me. "Why don't you get up first before we talk, Dick." She replied. "OK...ok." I gave up and took her hand. She was surprisingly stronger than I expected from her frail body. She suddenly hissed in pain. "Are you ok?" I asked her grabbing her hand. "Y...yeah." She almost whispered. "I was being clumsy yesterday and fell down the stairs. My mom got so worried I broke something, so she was about to take me to the doctor to get me checked out until I showed her just a bruise and she agreed not to take me. Instead she made me my favorite dinner and I ate happily." She lied to me. I know when people lie. You can hear it in the voice. Also, I'm Robin for Pete's sake! I've lived with Batman for like... since I was... nine. I remembered the incident and winced. "Look. You don't have to worry about it. It was just a clumsy old me." She told me with a smile. I was just going to go with it for now. It was probably the fan club at school. Yes. There is a fan club for me. They go crazy when I get near other girls who aren't in the club. Even some guys have joined. I don't know why I am popular to them, but I do get bullied because I a little "under muscled" to the jocks. So they pick on me. "Well...if you say so." I said. "Come on let's get to school." I started walking to school without letting go of her hand. "Umm... Dick? C...could you please let go of my hand? I can walk by myself." She asked. I instantly let go. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't notice." I stuttered. She giggled. 'Why do you have to be so adorable Y/N?' We chatted about random stuff and all that until we got to the classroom on time and sat in the back seats. Y/N has been more talkative since we met yesterday. It's almost like she hasn't talked to someone like this in years. "So...do you have any siblings?" I asked in our long conversation. She looked at me and kind of looked sad. "Yeah." She replied. She smiled at me a sad smile though. "His name is Jack. He ran away a long time ago and I don't know where he is or if he is even alive anymore. I miss him." "Sorry I asked. I didn't mean to..." She cut me off. "It's ok. You didn't do anything. I just remembered all the memories with him. That's all." "Ok. If you say so." I said. The teacher walked in looking really tired. "I have a pop quiz today." Everyone groaned. "I hope you studied and good luck." She said and handed us the pop quiz. I took one last glance at Y/N and started my quiz.