Chapter 1: First day

My name is Isabella. Most people usually call me Bella. I live with my mother, Amanda Winters. When I was born, my father had left us. He left us alone in our empty, cold house. Me and my mother move from place to place, since she gets transferred to different jobs all the time. I never really had anytime for a love life, and I never really thought about it. I have left several friends behind me. Wishing I could go back and see them again. But I can't. Me and my mother now live in Summerville, Georgia. I hope we can stay here, and just have a normal life. But my wishes never come true. "Come on Bella! You will like it here!" My mother always says, But she lies.

As we get out of the car, I grab my stuff and head inside. It was big inside. As I head up the stairs, I can tell this house was old. "Once we are done, maybe we can head out to a resturaunt." She says. I nod and put on a fake smile for her. I get the last of my stuff, and notice a boy about my age, is sitting on a bench reading. His black hair covers his face, so I didn't know what his eyes looked like. When I walk in my mom is already putting things in her room.

We then head out the door for dinner. My mom wanted to eat steak, so we stopped by a Longhorns. It is always silence when we eat. And for some reason I like it that way. Once we get done, my mom goes to Wal-Mart. She lets me get some drinks for school and some snacks. As we head back home I fall asleep. When we arrive home it is 9:00 PM I get out of the car and head to my room, to unpack some more. When I get my bed and clothes out, I sit on my bed, and my eyes get heavier and I can't keep them open.

It was morning and my mom was yelling for me to get up. I am in the 11th grade, and I should have my own car, but my mom is worried. I get up and put one some jeans and a shirt. I slip on some shoes and put my long black hair in a messy ponytail.I pick up my book bag and slide into the passenger side. She starts the car. "So! Today is your first day of school here! are you excited?" she says with another smile on her face. I nodd, but I wasn't really excited.

When we pull into the school parking lot, my mom says goodbye. I just shut the door and head for the front office. The lady was on the phone so I had to wait. Once she hung up, I walk up to her. "Hello. I am new." "Yes. and whats your name?" "Isabella Winters." "Okay, Baby doll her is your classes, and Uh. Cody!" She calls. "Cody will show you around." The boy walks around the corner with black hair and sparkly blue eyes. "Hello." He says. "Hi." He starts walking with me, in the hallway. He shows me where my locker is and where my rooms are. He then leaves and I head off to 1st period.

Once lunch came, I sit alone. Until someone walks up to me. "Hello. I'm Jenny." She says. I glance up to see a girl with curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes."Hey. I'm Bella." "Cool. Mind if I sit down?" I shake my head and she sits. Soon a boy walks up. "Oh this is Mason." Jenny says. He had shaggy brown hair with chocolate brown eyes and a tan face to match. "Hello." He says. "Hi. I'm Bella." "Cool."

Once school is let out I wait for my mom. As she pulls up, I get in. "So how was today?" "Good. I got new friends." I say. "Cool! Maybe you can invite them to dinner tomorrow!" "Mom..I dont even know them." "Well now you can!" "Ugh." We then pull up in my driveway and I head inside to do my homework.

Tell me what you think!(: