Has no title .. Part 3

Hey guys , Again sorry Im taking soo dang long ! . I don't mean too but this story is just getting harder and harder to write .. I think Im gonna give up all together, My English teacher wont be proud but I just don't know anymore.. But anyways here's what I got . Tell me if you really want more.

And yes this STILL has no title and I don't think it ever will

*Recap - For a second I thought she was going to keep it and I didn't really mind because I didn't actually like the car but to my surprise she gave me the keys and I drove home.

-

Chapter 3

didn't know where we were going but I didn't really care. I was fascinated by the car and its speed until we pulled up to a house that had two big front doors with music blasting from the windows, that's when I dropped back into reality. "Where are we?" I asked out loud in aw at the sight of the house, I was nervous. He smiled that crooked smile that brightened up his face and said "A party. I hope you don't mind" he stepped out of the car and came around to open my side door, I slipped out and followed him to the doors of the house. "Ready Stephy?" He turned towards me. I hadn't noticed how close we were standing to each other, "As ready as I'll ever be Dillon, Dillon Cooper" I let a smile play on my lips as he opened the door. We stepped into a big room the had a big bodyguard standing in the hallway Dillon walked right up to him and simply said his name, the bodyguard nodded and let us pass. He stepped into the dance room I stood there for a bit before entering, there was strobe lights everywhere and kids were pressed together dancing, not only did I hate touching but I hated dancing while touching so I was glad when Dillon seemed to understand when he turned to look back at me he said "We don't have to dance like that" he shifted his head to the dance floor. I laughed and walked over to the floor as he followed, I was nervous when he started to move to a beat I didn't exactly know so I stood watching him move around me in a smooth motion, I suddenly felt very aware of all the girls watching him. I was going to tell him that I wanted to sit down when suddenly a Britney song came on and I started to move to the beat unaware of what I was doing I put my hands up because they were playing my song and all the butterflies I might have had seemed to fly away as I moved my hips from side to side I noticed Dillon had stopped to watch me and so had many other guys and it felt good, so good that I kept going. I looked up at Dillon as I danced, his eyes were glued to my hips and the way my skirt moved around my legs his eyes slowly moved up to my face and I noticed him smile as he licked his lips, I moved closer to him winding my hips in a small circle as my hair twirled around me, I had the eyes of many glued to me but I didn't care all I wanted were Dillon's eyes glued to me so I grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to me. He seemed to hesitate not sure whether he should touch me or not. I pulled his hands on to my hips as I spun myself around, my back was now facing him, I felt his hands move down my legs as he started to move with me. I moved my hips from side to side as he moved his, he squeezed my legs a bit harder and I slide my hands behind my head and up around his neck, I lowered his head to my face and he suddenly spun me around to face him his hand moving up to my back as he pulled me closer. I backed up a little and twirled my hips as my body moved lower and lower until I reached the floor Dillon grabbed onto one of my fingers and I slowly moved my hips in a circle as I twirled up right to stand in front of him, he laughed and hugged me to him as a slow song came on.

By the time the song ended I had tied my shirt into a belly-top, exposing for the first time in a long time my moon shaped belly ring that not even Beth knew about. My hair was tied up in a ponytail with a few loose strands falling onto my face. We we're sitting down at a table off to the corner of the dance floor, he had his arm around my hips and I didn't mind, I liked the feeling of his touch. He moved a few strands of hair behind my ear "I didn't know you danced" he smiled that smile I'd grown to love so much in a short period of time. "I don't usually dance in public anymore" I said as I pushed a bit away from him, I might of loved his touch but I had enough touching for one night but I allowed his hand to play with a lose strand of hair that landed on my shoulder. "Whys that?" he asked as he waved over a waiter and ordered us both a bottle of beer just before a very loud rock song started playing. "I used to dance back in Toronto in a group with my friends, it was kind of a thing we did. We were the best dance group in our school and when I moved I swore not to dance ever again and they swore to never replace me in the group!" I yelled trying to be heard over the music as the waiter came with our drinks. Dillon paid her and sent her away. "Let's get out of here" He leaned in and whispered into my ear. When we got outside he jumped on to the hood of his car as I laid my head down on the grass and stared up at the stars. Night had come all too quickly and I wasn't willing to go home. "So if you swore to never dance again, why'd you dance with me?" He asked taking a sip of his beer. "At first I didn't want to but then they started to play my song and I couldn't take it" I lifted myself onto my elbow and looked at him, he jumped off the hood of his car and came to lay next to me, he placed a hand on top of mine. "And why can I be allowed this?" He asked as he rubbed him thumb in a circler motion over my hand, I looked down at my hand and smiled, I really couldn't understand why I loved his touch and why I completely went against everything I said about vampires by going out with him tonight "I'm not sure yet" I answered honestly as I got up and headed for his car. He got in after I did leaving both our drinks on the ground he turned to me and looked at me for a bit before he finally asked "Where to my lady?" I thought about that question for a while, I thought about maybe going to the dinner and getting something to eat I was starving but I decide it was too late and my mom was probably worrying by now anyways "How about you take me home now" I said as I untied my shirt letting it cover my belly ring and untying my hair so it draped over my shoulders. He watched me as I made my self look like I had just came back from a friends house and not a party. If my mom found out I went to a party and skipped class I'd be dead. I was sure Dillon wouldn't even speak a word of it to anyone. When I was done he nodded and we drove off.