At his flat

We walked up to Niall's car and got in.

We got to his flat and I couldn't even tell you how big and beautiful it is. So we go inside and he walks into another room he comes back with a towel and clothes folded into it. " Here you are, I'm gonna go cook food, why don't you go take a shower?" I did as he told me and went to the bathroom took my clothes off and wrapped the towel around my body " what do I do with my clothes?" I shouted so niall can here me.

"Once your in the shower call me and I'll come get them" he shouted back. So I got in the shower for an overdue cleansing and turned on the water and called him. "Okay im in the shower." I said and I heard the door open and close again.

So after 20 minutes I got out not taking advantage of my welcome, once I got out I wrapped the towel around me and looked at the clothes there was a nirvana shirt some pants that would be big on me and did I see it right? There was training underwear. What the actual fuck?!

So I left the bathroom with the new clothes on. I didn't know where to go so I called niall. " Um niall?" He walked back by me " ready for dinner love?" He said with a smile. "Yes and thank you." I sad shyly looking down. "No need to be shy come on." He said lifting up my face and taking my hand walking to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and there was mac 'n' cheese and chicken nuggets. Not really caring because I was hungry, I sat down shyly and niall made me a plate of food, he set it down in front of me and I said thank you.

I started eating and niall started speaking "I was thinking you could stay here with me cause I really don't want you sleeping in an alley way I care about you so what do you think?"

" I couldn't ,I just feel like I would be taking advantage of you and why do you care anyway you don't know me?" I said looking at him.

Niall looked at me with an understanding look and spoke up "look I get it, I'm a stranger but from the looks of it you need someone around you cause I don't think you do right now. I get this is a scary concept and option but i can assure you I just want to keep you safe and taken care of, I mean when I found you you were starving lacked the hygiene you need and" points to my lap " from the stain and smell in my car you lack bladder control that's why I gave you training underwear so finish eating and we will talk more about this after dinner alright?" He looked at me with dad eyes I guess you could say? I think he's saying to eat through his eyes so I chow down.

(Okay so I'm coming back to my books that I've neglected so hopefully you all like them another chapter minimum by the end of tonight like and comment pls)