Roman Roommate

Roman Roommate by GermanSam

Blurb: Greek Mythology.  Third installment in the Cupid series!

Evie wants nothing to do with the romance business.  Love will come along when it does and she does not want to be told otherwise.  Her fallen angel boss has a son coming into town for business.  Needing a place to stay, Evie's boss begs her to let her son stay with her while he is in town.  Come to find out, Evie has met this mysterious new roommate of hers before.  Through a series of odd events, Evie and this new friend grow closer despite the fact that Evie is trying her best to keep them apart.  Can she stand the tension even after they learn that they are from two totally different worlds?  Is his 'business' in town really just that?  What game is Cupid playing at now?

A/N: Once again, 5 out of 5 stars.  This is absolutely OUTSTANDING work, and I hope she gets these all published one day because I would LOVE to add them to my growing collection (I'm pretty sure I need a whole new third bookshelf now since they are now being stacked on my floor), but with a mix of both Mythologies, who could resist?  And if you want to read the in-between stories involving the Cupid Series, then feel free to read the Cupid Collections.  Here is the synopsis in case you are interested, but beware: it is not finished.

Cupid Collections by GermanSam

Blurb: Greek mythology.  Fourth and LAST installment in the Cupid series!

Take a trip back in time and every time in-between including all the couples we've come to know and love.  This is to be a collection of little one-shots or scenes from the lives of all the characters in the previous three novels.  Starting from the very beginning with Eros and Psyche, we will relive important scenes in the lives of the characters including: the marriage of Peyton and Nate, the birth and young lives of Logan and Evie, the lives of Evie and Jay and Logan and Vee after the novels, and every moment in between!