"So, this party. Will there be strippers?" I joke as I play with his fingers, earning a laugh from him. "No, just a couple of mountain lions. Maybe a few bears," That is his idea of a bachelor party? Hunting? Then I hear another thud, seeing Jasper now perched on my window. "Don't worry, Sophie. We'll give him back in plenty of time," He smiles at me before jumping back down to Emmett, hearing their play fighting. "Okay, go, before they break my house," I push Edward towards my window. "Let's go! Let's go!" I hear Emmett shout to which I laugh at their eagerness.

"I'll meet you at the altar,"

"I'll be the one in white," I smile at him, trying to convice him that I'm not nervous. But who am I kidding, I think I'll probably pee my pants. "That was very convincing," He grins at me before jumping down to Emmett and Jasper, hearing their laughter. I move to the window just in time to see them all playfully shoving each other before darting away. I move back into my room, turning off the lamp I pass by as I move over towards my bed.

*Dream/Nightmare*

I was walking down the isle, Edward and all of the guest dressed in white. I feel the red rose petals falling down on me, landing scattered all over the white isle. I look to my left, seeing Mike, Jess, Eric and Angela all smiling at me. Then I look to my right, seeing my dad, Bella, my mom and Phil there too.

I make it up to the altar, to Edward, with my red boque of roses in hand as he helps me up next to him. I grip Edward's arm tightly as I see the Volturi standing in front of me. Aro, Marcus and Caius. Looking behind me, I see all of the guest gone, the red rose petals blowing in the wind. I then notice a red liquid so I look down, seeing blood and our guests. Dead. Covered in blood. I look up at Edward, seeing blood on his white tux and at the corner of his mouth.

There's blood covering my hands. All over my dress. My flowers drop out of my hand as I stand with Edward in shock. And that's when I realized.

We killed our friend and family.

******

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice asks me as she starts on my makeup. Today was the big day. I had to wake up moderately early and go over to the Cullen's. I didn't get much sleep last night because of the nightmare I had. "Right...bad dream. I mean it's wedding jitters," I tell her softly, my voice a little hoarse. My head snaps up at the sound of heelsss clicking against the floor, seeing Rose standing there. "Do you need some help?" She asks Alice as I smile softly at her. "I could do her hair," She smiles kindly. She must be in a really good mood today.

"Really?"

"Please," She scoffs, making her way towards me as she messes with my blonde, tangly hair. "I'm not offended by your choice of groom," I look at her through the big mirror that's in front of us. "Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality," She cocks her head, her eyes boaring into mine through the mirrow. "Essentially," She smiles as Alice smiles at the both of us. "Weddings. They bring everyone together," She cheers, her arm wrapped around Rose and her other resting on my forearm. "Alice...we were friends before this," I raise my eyebrow which earns a playfull slap on my shoulder. "Would it kill you to just roll with it?" Alice fake glares at me sending me into a fit of giggles. Her glaring, is like seeing a kitten try to glare. She can't. After a while, they were done with my hair and makeup, now just finishing the final touches. I hear the sound of my mom's laughter and the voice of my dad. "Alice? Sophie?" I hear her call out as her heels click on the floor. "In here, mom," I call to her, hearing the clicks of her shoes getting closer. My mom gasps as she looks at me, her hands going up to her face. "Oh, my god," She cries, "You're so beautiful. Oh, honey," I look away with a bashful smile on my face. "Crap, my mascara," She wipes underneath her eyes, Alice whiping out a hankerchief. "Thanks," Mom looks at Alice surprised as she continues to let tears flow.