The Other Boy In Slytherin

The stations was crowded with muggles as we pushed our way through everyone, quickly looking into Havishna’s cage I realized that she wasn’t there, but remained calm knowing that Havishna was cuddled up with Aconite. Finally reaching the brick wall of platform 9 and 3 quarters we checked that no ones was watching before I gripped to my lougage torlley and speed at racing speed towards the wall, finally reaching the other side I could hear the large whistling of the deep red steam train as in a few minutes it would begin it’s travel to Hogwarts.  

“Good luck to you Validet,” Said Aunt Millicent, “You’ll blend in well over there, you become  a member of green in Beauxbatons you’ll be slytherin green in Hogwarts. It’s just a pity that Draco couldn’t see you off but the Minister has ordered more work for the Ministry this year.” She said as she patted me on the shoulder, a little more tighter and harsher then she should have.                 “Mum give the girl some space, your crowding her so much she can hardly even move her trolley bag.” Replied Scorpious to his mother as he tried lifting one of Validet’s bags as well as his own, a golden H in the middle of a shield decorated with a blue raven, gold badger, red lion and green snake.

As Validet hugged Aunt Millicent goodbye I started to heave my suitcase over to the train, a  uniformed staff member trying to help me put the trunk in the luggage sides. “This is it.” Said a voice. Turning round to see the familier older face of my cousin, over the years he had gotten more taller and his jaw had sharpened, his body more muscular and his eyes deepened into a dark smoke grey like heavy rain in a thunder storm. “My younger cousin is finally coming to Hogwarts after all this time.” Said Scourpious hugging his arm around Validets shoulder. “Well in actual truth I am older then you.” She said, him replying that it’s only beat by a smuge.

“Hay listen,” Says Scourpious leaning in closer to Validet's ear, “I was wondering if you could do me a favour, to me honestly your like my sister so when we arrive at Hogwarts could you just tell everyone that you are. You know how I’ve been writing letters to you ever since you’ve been at Beauxbatons....well all my mates think i’m writing to some sort of secret girl friend, and to be perfectly honest you are littraly stunning and it would give me a bit of popularity pretending that my sister was a beauxbatons girl.” He says.

Laughing her head off Validet began to lean back, “Fine, but your leading me and Aconite around the school when we get there.”

“Cool with me.” He replied.

************************************************

With Aunt Millicent finally gone myself and Scorpious boarded the train, the inside was nothing rich and fashinable like in the beauxbatons carrige but the inside of the train gave more of a feeling of home. Looking around through all the cabins I keep peeping in and out to spot my best friend Aconite, suddenly I hear the sound of a collision and I turn and peer at Scorpious who just aciedently crashed into some girl. “Aconite!” I say wrapping my arms around her, “Were were you all this time?” I spot Havishna with a chocolate wrapper in her mouth as she passes it to Aconite who soon waves it in my face “Chocolate obviously.” She says smiling.

“Ah you must be Scorpious, Validet’s cousin.” She says holding her hand out in front of him, in the other trying to hold a bunch of thick books as all ways. Standing there still and almost shocked he wont move, in an acourdly silence she cocks her head to the side “Um, you shake the hand.”               “Oh yeah, sorry I’m acting really stupid....You must be Aconite, Validet’s told me loads about you.” He says finally snapping back and shaking Aconite’s hand like a normal person. “Since you and Validet are new transfers you wouldn’t mind sitting with Slytherin in our part of the train would you.” Says Scorpious.