Chapter 1

Grayson's POV

I was woken up by the sound of my sister yelling at my brother from downstairs... nothing new. I got out of bed and made my way into my bathroom. I turned on the light and looked into the mirror... I shortly regretted it. I looked as if someone had chewed me up and spit me back out. I looked gross. As i was undressing i heard Ethan barge into my room. "yo my dicks hanging loose, so unless you wanna see that, get out." i said and he stopped in his tracks and turned around. i laughed to myself and got in the shower. i didn't bother to rush, because i always skip first period anyway... that teacher is a bitch. after my shower i grabbed my towel and roughly dried my hair, then i wrapped it around my waist. i walk to my closet and threw on my white shirt that says new jersey on it, and some black pants. i go back to my bathroom and fix my hair. i grabbed my phone and it was 8:00, cool, 40 minutes until first period is over. i walk downstairs and everyone is gone. i grab my keys off the key rack and go outside to my car and, i drive myself to this hell we all call school. once i parked in the parking lot, i still had about 20 more minutes until the bell rang so i hung out in the front of the campus. i sat on the bench beside the front doors.

 i looked up from my phone to see this girl... She had long blonde hair that went right under her boob. i know this because i was definitely looking at her rack. She was perfect as fuck, but she looked like someone who wouldn't go for someone like me.... and i wouldn't go for someone like her either. maybe as a fuck buddy, thats it though. regardless of what people think. i am still a virgin. the most I've gotten was some top. because i still kinda want to lose my virginity to the right girl, even though sometimes the temptations are real. she walked by and i looked back down at my phone. soon enough the bell rang and i went to my second period class. Mr.bullock.  his class always went by super quick for me, because I slept the entire period. You can probably guess how my grades look. 

-

-

Third period was finally over and it was time for lunch. I stood by my locker for two minutes and waited on my brother Ethan. 

We were the most popular guys in the school, I was a jock, and he... I don't even know. He was soft... as fuck. But he had a lot of bitches so he was doing something right. I also had a lot of girls, but none that I really liked, I just really liked top... If you know what I mean ;).  Call me a fuck boy, it doesn't matter, because technically, I've never "fucked" anyone. After the two minutes passed Ethan wasn't here, and I'm in patient as fuck, so I went without him. I walked in the cafeteria and sat with my friend Nate. 

Chelseas Pov

Today was my first day at this new school. I just moved to LA from North Carolina. We had to move because my mom had a job opportunity here. I was really excited because my new house was huge, and I had a lot of dreams... and LA was the place to live them. Ive already been accepted into 3 collages, so I try my best to stay out of trouble. My mom pushes me to find someone to be my rock.. But I don't want love, I've always been afraid of heartbreak; however my mom loves love.  

i was late to school because i had to walk. once i got there i saw this guy sitting on a bench. i know it isn't very nice to judge someone but he looked like a jerk. i noticed him starring at my chest so i sped up. he was a creep. once i got in i walked to the front office and asked for my schedule. once i got it, i walked to my first period class which was Ms.Crowder. i walked in and immediately everyones eyes landed on me. "You're late," she said as if she was angry at me, which embarrassed me. "I'm sorry, I'm new..." I said slowly. "you didn't need to explain yourself baby, theres an open seat beside Ethan. Ethan raise your hand," she said. I went and sat down beside him. He looked exactly like the guy outside. "Ethan, if you don't mind can you help this young lady out today?" she asked and he didn't reply. he just looked at her. "if you don't want to, I'm fine." i said softly, he never once looked at me. 

"look at the person beside you, that is your partner. we are going to be doing a project which will last until the end of the year, this is an at home project so i hope y'all can find a way to hang out and work on it out side of school." the teacher said. its my first day,  and i feel unwanted... Ethan sighed then looked at me and froze. i gave him a slight smile. and he looked back down as if he was sorry for something. "hey i can do this by myself if you don't want to be my partner..." i said and looked down and fiddled my fingers. "no I'm sorry... you probably think I'm a dick," he paused. "my sister pissed me off this morning, and i-i didn't look at you because all of the girls here want me, and i didn't feel like sitting next to another one of those thirsty girls ... but you haven't said anything. so your different." he smiled. which made me smile. "no..." i laughed. "i wouldn't date you... not because somethings wrong with you, just because "dating" isn't my thing." i said. he smiled and we talked about our project. 

Finally the bell rung and I grabbed my bag from the side of my chair and headed to the door. Before I could leave I felt someone grab my hand. I looked back and it was Ethan. "did you still need help figuring the school out?" he asked, and I smiled and nodded my head. He walked me to my third period class which he was in as well, I sat beside him and that class was very long because the teacher was boring. Soon enough though this class was over and it was time for lunch. "you can sit with me and my brother and a couple of our friends if you want." Ethan said as we walked out of the class. "thanks." i said and he walked me to the lunch room. we went through the lunch lines and got our trays of food and sat down. "Grayson, this is Chelsea," "Chelsea this is my brother Grayson." Ethan introduced us. and of course... it was the weird creepy guy. he introduced me to his friends and we all got along fine, but i didn't say anything to Grayson. during lunch most of the girls scolded me. "why are the girls looking at me like that?" i asked. "because you're hot. and you're sitting with the most popular guys in the school." Grayson said bluntly then looked back down at his phone. I gave him a disgusted looked. And continued eating. "you should probably give me your number so we can meet to do our project," Ethan said and passed me his phone. I made myself a contact and gave it back.

-

-

A/N

this is confusing, yes !! it is a Grayson fan fiction, you'll see what happens <333333333