this cant be real

i she the shock of my life...

i go out and we all get in our lines, im in the back because im the tallest.  the orphanage worked comes out. she says "everyone this lady will be adopting one of you, come on out sar!".
Sar....
a blonde walks out, she has short hair, a green sweater on, and some kaki capri pants. i look at her face and i literally feel like crying. she'd get to interview everyone, starting with the front row. "annie", the worker says. annie walks into the room with sarah. not but 4 minutes pass and annie was already sent out. name by name was called them finally, i hear my name. "kenz". i get up and walk into the room. as i walk in sarah greets me with a toothy smile. i sit down and feel tears swelling in my eyes. "hi!, im sarah", sarah says. a single tear streams down my face and she frowns. "are you okay?", sarah asks. i smile brightly and finally make up enough courage to talk to her. "im sorry, im kenz, it's just", there's a long pause. "you're my favorite actress". she laughs. "oh my god, thank you so much, do you watch ahs?", she asks. "YES EVERY WEDNESDAY", i say loudly. sarah smiles so large it makes me smile. me and sarah talk for a while, she's asking me questions and seems to like the replies. after about 30 minutes of talking to sarah, she asks something that takes my breath away. "hey, how about you go and get your stuff", sarah asks. "why do i need to get my stuff?", i ask with a confused tone. "you need your stuff to bring home, right, because you're my new child", she says with a huge grin. i shed a tear and get up and hug sarah. i go to my room and get all that i have, my phone and a duffel bag. olivia doesn't know. i come up behind olivia with all of my stuff. i hug her and we both cry so hard. she's been my friend for 7 years and im leaving her. i say goodbye to everyone in the orphanage and walk out the doors with sarah. i get in the car and in the back i see another lady. holy shit. it's lily rabe. lilys sitting in the back. right when i get in the car lily yells "OH MY GOODNESS HELLO!". "HELLO!", i yell back. "kenz, this is lily, my wife, you've seen her ok tv right?", sarah asks. "YES OH MY LILY AND YOU HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITE FOREVER", i say excitedly. lily puts her hand over her heart and makes an aww sound. the whole car ride was laughing with lily and sarah. we finally got to their house and it's so beautiful. it's a small, beautiful place. sarah and lily lead me to a room. they open the door and it's so pretty. it's blue, white, and black. the bedspread is a simple black and white polka-dotted thick blanket. i love it so much. i run into my new parents arms and hug them. sarah and lily smile and laugh and squeeze me tight.

is this even real, because i love it a lot.