They walked around the shady forest, where they are concealed by their black pants and shirts then going around it. When they reach the back wall of the den, they made their way to the wall by climbing it and straight to a temple like structure where they looked upon what they are looking for.

Travis guarded the outside while Clovis infiltrated the inside. It was three o'clock in the afternoon that time and it was awfully quiet making Travis uneasy the longer they stay. After thirty minutes of searching Clovis came out with a bruises on his left arm and a small scratch in his right cheek.

"Damn assassins always making traps." Clovis cursed as he took the scroll he took inside a hand made sling bag.

"Well it seems nobody's home." Travis commented letting down his guard. They then decided to take the front gate where the stairs lead straight in the pier where their boat is waiting for them but before the even go to step out of the den a small blade was thrown straight to them. If they didn't took a back step their toes must have been cut.

Well it seems like someone's one I guess, Travis thought to himself making a mental note never to assume nobody's home unless you want your toes cut.

A guy in a loss pants and a leather like armor came out of the side of the gate then followed by his comrade in the same armor. In ten seconds the twin where surrounded by assassins.

"If it isn't the Lancaster twin. Why are you in a hurry?" Said the man who seems to be the leader of the den.

"Come one Luke can't you let it slide?" Clovis said hoping it could save them.

"The knight sent you right? What do they want?" Luke replied in a pissed off manner.

This is not going to work we need to get out of here. Travis though to himself and looked to his twin who is thinking of the same thing. Travis threw himself to the air and let go of smoke screen the came out of his belt as the smoke covered the area the twin made a jump over the den's gate and descended in to the stairs and run for their life as they made their escape from the assassins den.

"Well that was one stupid escape we did there." Clovis said as they got to the boat nearly breathless.

"You should have seen Luke's face he was pissed off." Travis said while catching his breath and laughing in between.

Clovis took another deep breath and looked at his twin. "We should really get back to school and try to have a normal life after this." He said.

"Agreed. I don't like the idea of blades for breakfast." Travis said and crack a smile. "Your bleeding you know."

"Just a scratch." Clovis said the attended to his injury with Travis' help.

After they got the school they were able to get to the city proper around 4:30 in the evening. They checked in a hotel they checked in yesterday after receiving the job from the Knights. They changed into a same pair of clothes that they look so identical aside from the scratch Clovis got from the earlier infiltration.

They went to the nearest restaurant and ordered foods with the money given by the knights for their accommodations until they finish the task given to them. Since it was a free food they decided to order as much as they could. Travis ordered a bunch of spicy fried chicken, carbonara, milkshake, banana split, triple layers chocolate cake fudge, fries, rice, steamed tuna, roasted legs chicken, pork barbecue, and bunch more. That it looked like there was a fest in their table. While Clovis on the other hand order nothing but a cocoa frappe and a pudding.

"Are you seriously gonna eat all of that?" Clovis asked as took a sip and watch Travis munch a fried chicken then followed by the roasted one.

"Of course. I didn't get enough food since last week." Travis replied with enthusiasm as he finished the chicken legs and went to the pork barbecue, steamed tuna, and rice.