Chapter 1: First Day

Hi! I'm Caitlin, Caitlin Miller. I grew up in a small and not-so-wealthy family. I live in the US somewhere here in California and no, I'm not your typical girl.  Always waking up in the morning to seek new adventures is my thing. I've always been that curious teenager and my one and only dream is to prove that aliens, time travelers and spirits are real.  

It was first day of school at Stanford University. As I step in their classroom,  I witness 35 different people. I was about to sit at the back and the teacher began to spoke.

"Good morning to all our freshman students! Please take a seat. For everybody's information I am Ms. Smith. When I call your name please stand up, say your name aloud and say a short description if you would like to"

----------------

Woah. It was actually different from my last school. There's a musician, a model and even a  rock star in class haha what a coincidence. I got too distracted with that thought and I didn't realize I was being called.

"Ms. Caitlin Miller. its your turn"

As I gasp and look at the people around me, I stand up immediately and say "Hi, I'm Caitlin Miller. You  can call me Cate but if your not interested in aliens, time travelers or spirits, don't talk to me." Everybody started looking at me and I bet they talked about me.
Our teacher then said "Um, okay..? Thank you! Next Mr. Alexander Collins" 

Then suddenly, the person at my back started to stand up as he said

"Um.. Hi..? I'm Alexander Collins but my friends call me Alex. I believe in supernatural things which probably makes me a geek?"

I  started turning around and I looked at him. He has gorgeous eyes and blonde hair. It was like he was the type of guy I was looking for. He's also in to supernatural things.  Oh well.

Classes started with Math and History. It was a pretty boring day actually. *ringgg* Finally! Its break time.  Mr. Lane was too boring I was about to sleep at History class. I got my text books and folders then I went to my locker to put them there. I got my money and started walking towards the school cafeteria. As soon as I arrived I was shocked that there were so many people there. Almost felt like I was at the mall. Anyways started getting my snacks and I met Mrs. Larson, one of the schools cafeteria lady. She seems nice. It was my turn then she suddenly says "Well, aren't you Ms. Miller?" It was kinda surprising to hear that from someone who's been serving the school for years considering that I'm only a freshman student. Well of course I had to respond so I just said "Um yes? How did you know me?" She replied "I've heard a lot about you and it seems to me that you got lots of guys chasing you" Well THAT was surprising. Didn't know until now that boys were actually chasing me. I quickly replied "Wait what? Sorry I'm confused. This face? Haha this couldn't get chased by boys!" Then she says "As a matter of fact, it is being chased. Well better get going dear! There's lots of people waiting behind you" Then I left. I found an empty table and sat alone because of my introduction at class a while ago. I had to eat so I just ate my food and continue looking like a loser for sitting alone. 

Unexpectedly, someone came and asked.
"Hey, you must be Caitlin? I was just wondering if maybe I could sit with you?" I was astonished and I looked at the person. Surprisingly it was Mr. Alexander Collins! I was a little confused though but I had to let him sit. As he sat down, I looked at his face. His eyes were amazing, his hair was so fluffy and his smile was heaven. I couldn't resist but just stare at him. Then he caught me and said "Umm.. Ms. Miller? Hellooo?" Whoops got too distracted with his face so I just said "Oh sorry I was just thinking about something. Call me Cate" He answered "Well then, Cate. So I've heard your into supernatural things? Like time travelers, aliens and spirits? Is that so?" And I said " Oh yea! Its my one and only dream to prove that their real. I know they're out there somewhere!" He replied "What a coincidence, that's been my dream too ever since." I think we'll probably get a long because of that. Bell starts ringing since break time is only 30 minutes. He said "Gotta go Cate! See you at class later, gorgeous" He winked too and bit his lip and I just said "Oh bye! See you too!" After he left, I was just screaming like omg did he just say that?! Can't believe he just called me gorgeous!! He even winked at me and bit his lip!! AHHHH! Why are there butterflies in my stomach? Well I had to rush to my locker and get my books for my next class, Science. When I arrived our teacher said "Well well well, you must be Ms. Miller huh?" In a shy voice I said "Yes..." Then our teacher shouts "You're late! Detention after class!" Well this has got to be a gloomy day. The only empty seat was where I sat before. Mysterious but I had to sit anyways. I was finding Alex then I realized he was just infront of me hahaha. All of the sudden, the person next to me talks to me. She said "Heyoo! You must be Caitlin Miller? Nice to meet you! I'm Cara May" It was kinda awkward since I felt like she doesn't have any interests in supernatural stuff but I needed friends so I guess I'll talk to her. I then replied "Oh hi Cara. Yeah I'm Caitlin, just call me cate" She then passes a note and it says "Hey, sorry I had to write this. Its just Ms. Herrera is really strict, I think you could tell it by what happened just a minute ago. We'll just talk on this piece of paper haha. Wanna have lunch together later?" And I replied "Sure! Hey I got a question. What do you think about Alex? You know Alexander Collins" I just got curios about him. She responds "Well, he is top 1 in class and he does know how to play some instruments. Oh and he's also part of the basketball team" Wow, thats really what I want in a guy. Somebody who loves instruments and knows how to play basketball. Hmm I just answered "Okay then, thanks! See ya later!" Second class was French. Boooring. Can't wait till' this class ends. *riinggg* Oh perfect! Just in time. I was waiting for Cara near my locker. She came and said "Lets goo! The lines gonna be long!" She pulled me going to the cafeteria and we got lunch. As usual, we were finding a empty table. As soon as I sat down Alex came and said "Oh you must have a new friend" and I said "Oh hi Alex meet Cara. Cara meet Alex" they answered "Oh nice to meet you" We began eating. 

Until someone stopped at our table..