Part One

P/s : I got this idea from this song -> https://youtu.be/1wYGg5r3gZw  Cry Out By One ok rock~  You[ reader ] will be Sakurako Kirigaya a Black Belt Samurai Warrior .... Just now I using a strong language if you don't care!!!!!!! Can you play this song while read my story...

           [ Sakurako Point Of View ]

I woke up from a sleep dreaming. I see out of my window, It a nice morning. I quickly run to kitchen and I see my mother cooking some breakfast. She smile at me but suddenly someone came from behind and shot my mother in front of my eyes. It just my dream.

''Just a shit dream!'' I said as relief.

The dream over and over again I dreamed. Acute dream really happened 10 years ago, I was still 7 years. My mother was shot from behind in front of my eyes. At that situation I really want to kill the man who was kill my mother. I hate 'that man '.... Like shit he.

I'am a black belt Samurai Warrior, a few more months I will be competing for a hike to the top master black belt. I school at Osaka Gakuen, the same school with taka. Taka is a student who is very popular among the girls in my school. Taka also has a rock band called One ok rock. For me, Taka was a cute and handsome boy, he also have a nice voice and always smile. I like he when he smile. But, sometime he being a stupid. Secondly, their Guitarist named Yamashita Toru or called Toru is a second the most popular boy at my school. Toru is a man who is quiet, sometimes bully and has a cute smile. He and Taka will bully their Drummer and their Bassist. But still cute.

''Kirigaya-chan'' call a voice.

I know who was that owner of that voice. Taka.

''What, the hell you want'' I ask

''Wow, I not messing with you now why you looks like mad at someone? But the way, are you free this night?'' say Taka

''Why?'' I ask back to he

''Just tell me, are you free or not this night?'' Taka ask back

''YES!!!'' I answer

Suddenly Taka smile and walk to his class '' Wait me at school gate after class''

I feel very strange why he does not ask me free tonight? Anyways, I have a examination in my school so I need to learn more and get a number 1 place in my class.

[ After Class ]

Immediately after the last class of my back, but I remembered that Taka told me to wait for him in front of the school gate. I walk to school gate and I see Toru here too.

''Yamashita-kun, what are you doing here?'' I ask to Toru.

''Oh, Waiting for Taka. You?'' he say

''Me to. He told me to wait for him after class end. Why he want to meet with us?'' I say like ask tone

''Don't know. But, you are so beautiful when I glance you. Now, you still look pretty.'' Toru say while holding my face softly.

Suddenly, Taka arrived in front us with smile face. Toru only make a poker face and relax. Ryota and Tomoya come to. Why just I a girl????

[ Next to part 2 ]