First Day

He felt the warmth of sunlight touch his face waking him. With a slight opening of his left eye he looked at the clock to see the time. It was already 6:30, as he realized this he stood up quickly "oh damn im late!" he blurted as he quickly rushed to the bathroom. His name is Kyler Godfrey Lightzen a 16 year old boy with blue hair, and his eyes have different colors. His left eye is blue while his right is somewhat yellow-green. He is about to enter the school of trinity. As he finishes taking a bath it was already 7:13, he rushes downward seeing his mom prepare breakfast."Kyler eat your breakfast before leaving, this is the last breakfast you're going to have with us. You're going to miss my cooking when you stay at the dorm" his mom said with a sign of sadness in her voice.

"I really love to mom, but im running late my first class starts at 10, and I still have to fix my room at the dormitory, I really have to go" he said.
"Well ok then, just take care of yourself, remember to write atleast once a week ok?" his mom said with teary eyes.

"yes mom I will" he said looking at his mother's teary eyes.
"Well then mom I have to go, I miss you already!" he said rushing out of the door.
"take care! i love you !" his mother said.

Kyler's father is a well known swordsman that is also produced by the school of trinity. His father also holds one of God's artifacts, the Ring of Light. As his father died two years ago the Ring of light was passed on to Kyler giving him a reason to enter the same school that molded his father.

The school of Trinity, the only school that offers combat lessons and magic classes. The school that molds every warrior to perfect the weapon of their choice and teaches the wizards, descendants of the holy witches, to perfect and to wield their magic. It is found in the middle of a huge forest in a floating island above the sea, and only a few are chosen to be students of the said school.

As soon as Kyler finishes fixing his room he rushed to his first class, Basic combat 101. Kyler was a buzzer beater for his professor came as soon as he enters the room. "Phew that was close, I wouldn't want to get a bad impression at the first day" he said to himself feeling relieved. As Kyler sat in the vacant chair the professor started the class.

"I'am professor Reigh Edge, but you can call me Mr.Edge" he said in a big manly voice. Mr.Edge is a big musculine guy with messy brown hair, just by looking at him you can see how manly he is.

"This class in no place for babies, so if you're afraid to feel pain the door is widely open for you" he said as he look at each students eyes. As his eyes scan the class, his eyes saw something that caught his attention.

"You!" he said pointing at Kyler.
"Me?" Kyler said in shock.
"Yes you! I'am pointing at you, am'I not? Stand up!". Kyler stood up as quickly as he can with curiousity in his mind.

"What's your name kid?"
"Kyler Godfrey Lightzen, sir" "Lightzen? I see no wonder why you look familiar. You look exactly like your father, and also that ring you have.."
"Sir? this ring, it was given by my father when he died" Kyler said with sadness in his voice
"I see, do you know what that ring is?" Edge asked.
"No sir, for me it's only the remaining reminder of my father that I have" Kyler said looking at the floor.

"I see it is important for you, but that ring is far more valuable than you know" Edge said with a smile. "What do you mean sir?" Kyler asked full of curiosity.

"Class you do all know the so called God's artifacts do you not? It is the artifacts that became the weapon of our great heroes that ended the dark war" everyone was listening attentively, even Kyler is waiting to know what connection does his ring have to what his professor was saying.