My Short Stories-2

Once upon a time in first of january there ws a boy aged 15 he was a son of a king. One day the king told his son that he is now ready to start fighting. The war was going to be done in the summer. So the solders startd preparing and making alot of weapons and fighting stuff. The little boy didnt want to fight he wished he was still young. But one day the boy was sitting in his garden lonely looking at the flowers. Then one of his enemies were standing behind a tree so he got his bow nd arrow nd shoot through the boy. Then a little girl got a knife nd stabbed it into the back of the attacker. So the boy heared the sounds behind him. He looked around he found the beautiful girl he said " you saved my life " she said " yes i did " the boy replyed " i dont know how to thank you " the girl said " shhh they will hear us. Keep it for later "

The boy woke up nxt morning nd looked around but didnt find the girl

He told his father about what happened. Then he said tht he wanted that girl nd wanted to marry her. The king decided to search for the girl and give her a reward for saving his son.

The summer came and the boy still didnt find the girl.

The boy nd his father faught in the war. But so bad the father died. So the boy wanted to give up so he stood in the middle of th fight saying " fathhhhheerrrr " and he got to his knee nd said " if you will die i will die too " then suddenly the girl appeared infront of him she said " wait little boy , your life is important more than the gold, if your sad cz of someone yu lost , dont make others sad for you"

She got her hand towards the boy nd pulled him up

Her voice became louder and so soft for one to hear she said

" Every father , every brother , every uncle , every grandfather , every soldier that have a family listen. There's families , and friends , wifes and children waiting for you.

Praying for you to go back home alive , praying and praying , your children are crying , afraid of loosing you !!! Wake up ! And stop fighting"

The ppl around stopped , enemies became friends , the war ended

The boy was speachless in his mind he said " oh my god , thank you for giving me an angel "

The girl replied " i'm not an angel " she smiled " i heard you calling me " he said " you are gifted !? "

She said " i became gifted , when my mom and dad were killed in the war i was left alone , then a witch came and took me "

He smiled and said " i'm so happy i met you, you saved my life again .. Um ... But why?! Why me ?!?" she said " cz a gravity took me to you . Its called love "

The boy and the girl kissed each others and got married later on

And they were the king and the queen and they lived happily ever after .... Love you babe