one

Sloan's POV

I was walking to the Plummer's house to hang out with Zoe and maybe just discreetly look at her really cute brother.

Yeah I know 'Why do you like your best friend's brother?!'

Well I don't know when I was little he defended me and stuff. Plus he knows me and understands me . Now back to what I was doing.

I walked to the door and knocked no one answered so I let myself in .

Then I saw a whole chaos Zoe was on the phone probably talking to Scott, Lulu playing her video games loudly, seeing Peter with no pants in the fish tank throwing things at helga while she cooked and holds Tyler and Seth...hey where is Seth.

Then all of sudden I saw this bald muscular man walk into the scene and the notices me with a demanding questioning look.

"Who are you?" He said.

"The question here is who.are.you?" I said back to him.

"I'm Shane Wolfe I'm taking care of the Plummer kids so who are you?" He said firmly.

"I'm Sloan Smithson and I'm a family friend oh and helga I'll take care of Tyler and Peter " I said then got Peter out of the tank and hold his hand while I used the other one to take Tyler .

#/Le time Skip/#

(She is wearing that)

The next day I went to the Plummer house so I can go with Zoe.

I entered the house and went to the kitchen were everybody was opening dehydrated military food bags.

"What up guys? Hi soldier" I said sitting on the counter.

"Sloan!" Said Peter excitedly from his chair so I walked over him and picked him up.

"How's my little man doing today?" I said to him while I bounced him slightly and he giggled.

I could feel eyes looking at me and I slightly turned around and I catches a glimpse of Seth looking away fast.

"Okay everybody line up...Zoe you'll be Red 2,Lulu Red 4, Sloan blue 1 since you act more mature than everyone else ..." I drifted of after that and then I snapped out of it when I heard a braking sound so I ran up the stairs with Zoe and saw Seth with all his cuteness .

"You know I'll never ask for anything but he's got to go" Said Zoe to Seth .

#/ After fast car ride/#

We all walked into the office and saw our sasquatch of a vp.

"I know we said the Plummer's needed the military and blah blah blah blah blah blah..." I spaced out again.

Then the principal came through the door and told us to go to class.

Lucky for me I got all the same classes as Seth. But unfortunately I had cheer practice with Zoe so I just walked with Seth to his first class.

"Bye Seth see you later" and kissed his cheek then went to change for practice.

#/ In cheer practice/#

We were doing our routine and I saw Shane observing us from the playground with his binoculars so I waved at him.

And then me and the girls saw someone being pushed over by jocks at the tables so we all went there and I noticed it was Seth.

Shane got him out and I ran over to him and checked his face. He grabbed my hands.

"I'm okay I'm okay, Sloan" He said and side hugged me.

We watched as the VP emerged from the crowd and started to talk to shane.

"Boys will be boys. Anyways it's good for the creeper so he can punk up"

I hate it when he calls him creeper.

"Six against one?"

"Well the odds are never fair"

Then I spaced as usual.

"Blah blah blah blah blah dark blah blah blah blah blah right creeper"

Then I saw Seth trying to attack VP but Shane backs him up and I  side hug Seth to hold him with a hand on his chest looking at him sternly.And then VP leaves.

Shane says something to seth .

"I was fine. I didn't need your help." Seth says and leaves.

Then I turn to Shane.

"Don't worry he'll warm up to and so will you to them" I say as I pat him on the shoulder and leave.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡