Weekend

Aph
I was on the couch. Doing nothing when the door bell rang. I got up and opened the door. And I saw him. With a bag. And not so happy looking his face. Trust me. I wasn't happy about this either. "Hey"I said. "Hey"he said. "Come in"I said. I took him to my room and he set his stuff on the floor by the door. He looked at the hole. "Yea. I got really mad yesterday "I said. "I used to punch my door. Had to get a new one every week "he said. For me,that has happened once. "So is the floor good. Or I can sleep in the floor and you can have the bed"I said. "Floor is fine"he said. "No"I disagreed.  "Ok"he said. "I always sleep on the floor. So it won't matter"I said. We walked downstairs and I said by to my mom. Then we watched a few movies and I got really tired(I am also really tired) so I fell asleep on something. I woke up in the middle of the night on the bed. I looked down and saw Aaron on the floor. I walked off my bed and woke him up. "You ok"he said. Still half asleep. "Yea. Why aren't you on the bed. I told you could sleep on it"I said. "It's fine"he said. "No. "I said. "If it means that much. I will go on the bed. "He got up. "Thanks. "I said laying on the floor. "There is enough room for the both of us"he said. I got up and got in my bed. With him. I felt an arm go around me. I felt safe. I didn't feel sad,angry,or scared. I felt happy. A feeling I haven't felt in a while. I went to sleep. What a good day.