Room 505 (Part: 2)

🌸A/N🌸
This story is almost over and i'm overwhelmed by it.
I'm now about to write the prologue so yeah maybe i'll post it tonight.
Thank you guys for reading!
----------------------------------------------

20 minutes after we started to write the song i was crying again and Miles was comforting me again, as well.
My head was resting on his chest and we were cuddling, his guitar at the end of the bed and my notebook on the side.

"I crumble completely when you cry, Al. It's like saying goodbye just when i have arrived. Greeting with goodbye. Or spoiling a suprise. I just met you, but i know you're a wonderful boy. I love you, Al." He exclaimed.

I love you.

He loves me.

I turned to him, blushing, my hands between my thighs pulling the oversized sweater so it'd cover my boxers. His smile was overwhelming. I stopped crying and pulled him for a kiss, a slow one. His lips collided with mine, they were so soft and he tasted like alcohol. He took me by my waist so i was sitting on his lap, my hands on the back of his neck. We pulled away when we needed oxygen, but his brown eyes were still looking at me as if i was a night sky full of stars.

"I love you too, Mi."
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

After hard days of work and interviews, Jamie, Nick, Matt and i were on our way back to Sheffield for some days of much needed rest. Jamie was aware that i spent that night with Miles in the hotel, and that we exchanged numbers and post codes, if he ever wanted to send me a letter or summat. I told him about finding Matt in that storage room, and after punching him on the face, as Miles did, he told him that if he ever hurted me like that again he'd kill him. I hope he was joking.

So Matt and i weren't dating anymore, but that wasn't as bad as it seems. After all, he found a girl and apparently they're now dating. She was on the flight with him, while Nick was sitting with her girlfriend and Jamie with me.

"And did you fuck him?" He asked, he looked like a child who was being told a story about super heroes by the first time ever.
"No, i'm not a slag, cookie."
"You should have done that, you dumb ass! He said he loves you!" He exclaimed, and i felt all the passenger's eyes on us.
"I'm not gonna fuck him! And shut up, let me sleep."
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Sheffield.
I'm finally at home.
I opened the door of my apartment and threw all my bags to the floor, as i noticed a letter laying on the floor.

"From: Miles Peter Kane.
To: Alexander Turner."

I took it from the floor and closed the door behind me, walking to the couch and throwing myself there, opening the letter.

I'm already missing you, Laa.

That night was wonderful, and i'm so thankful for you and the song you wrote, it's so beautiful, but not as much as you.
I just want you to know that all my intentions are to make you happy and take care of you, 'cause i find myself in love with you.

You make me believe in love at first sight, and that's hard for someone who has been hurt. I hope you feel the same way i do, and if you don't, i'll still try to make you happy. You deserve it.

I forgot to tell you i recently bought a small apartment in Sheffield, but i'm not living there right now, i'm moving next week and then i'll be back touring with you. I hope we get some time to talk there.

Take care of yourself, Laa.
I love you.

-Miles. X

I guess this could be the beginning of something new.