Ch.8

Hey everyone I'm back well for this story anyway <.< ...... :3 but I also wanted to let u all know that I'm going to Tennessee after next week to meet up with my family members and hopefully they'll have wifi, I'll explain the rest after this chapter for now enjoy reading ;3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Toby's P.O.V~

After the incident with Ben everyone seemed on edge especially S.M. He hasn't come out of his office yet and Tim is in there with him... Brain keeps telling me everything will be ok, but I'm still not sure. I sighed and sat on the couch listening to Jane argue with Jeff. "Wow nice going ya twit.." Jane snapped, "oh I'm the twit? Your the one who broke it doll face, what's slender gonna say to the "oh so perfect pasta Jane" when he finds out?" Jeff said, putting slight emphasis. "Ugh! I'm going out, Toby tell S.M. I'll be back later." Jane walked out and slammed the door behind her, which made me flinch a bit, "I'm going to check on Ben..." Jeff grumbled and walked to where I'm guessing the infirmary is, I sighed once more, "Toby, S.M. wants to speak with us." Brian called from behind me, as I turned around I looked up to be met with a hooded figure and a black mask, known as the one and only 'Hoodie' or Brian.. I don't know why people call him Hoodie all the time but I'll just let that thought pass for now. "C'mon, we gotta pick up Kate on the way" he said, making me jump a bit. I nodded and we headed outside in search of the Raven haired girl.

~Time Skip~

"B-Brian.. Where exactly i—is *tic* Slend-er?" We've been walking for a good while after finding Kate and my tics are getting worse.. Kate put a hand on my shoulder, Brian never replied though I guess I should just wait then.

Soon enough, we all three stood in front of the faceless creature and Tim stood beside him. "Sir can I ask why you called for us?" Kate was the first to speak. "Yes actually, I want you four to go have a look around Zalgo's base.. If you are to find anything suspicious come back immediately, if you do not find anything come back and report what you saw, am I clear?" He said. "Yes sir." We replied, with that we headed towards Zalgo's base...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:D I finally updated! With new ideas, yay! ^_^ ok so I'm going to Tennessee this summer and I'm going to stay with my Dad, Aunt, and Uncle. So if I don't update sorry cuz I really don't know if they have wifi there T—T but that also leaves me with a whole summer to write drafts for u guys till I get back so hooray! ^w^ wuv ya guys I'll be updating every week (if I can)! Comment, vote, and add. I hope u enjoyed byeeee!~