Mine

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod" That was the only thought running through Fells head. Why was Swap acting like this? What happened to the innocent little Blueberry? Swap leaned in and kissed Fell. After what seemed like hours, he let go.

"Mweh~" Swap strokes Fells cheek. Fell blushes, staring into Swaps blue eyes. Then, Fell pushes Swap down and pins him to the ground. 

"Hehe..you're mine now~" Fell begins to tickle Swap.

"F-FELL S-STOOOOP AHAAHAHAAHHA!!" Swaps laughter fills the room.

"Neverrrrr!" Fell continues to tickle Swap. He lets go for a second, giving Swap just enough time to tackle Fell.

"AHA! NOW YOU ARE MINE!" Swap sits across Fells lap, pinning his arms to the ground. 'What should do..' he thinks. Fell stares, confused at Swaps pause. Suddenly, Swap leans in aaaaand....kisses Fells neck lightly. 

"Ohhh Swap whaaaaa~t are you doing..?" Fell asks, overwhelmed. Swap lets go and giggles. Then he gets off of Fell, standing up. Fell just lays there, dazed.

"W-why'd you stop?" Fell asks, getting up slowly. Swap just giggles, grabbing Fells arm and pulling him towards the front door. 

"LETS GO FOR A WALK!" Swap exclaims. Fell nods, following Swap outside. The two have a race to Muffets. Halfway there, Fell tackles Swap and they fall into the snow. They look at each other, blushing in unison. Fell and Swap burst out laughing. Then Fell gets off of Swap and helps him up. 

"Wanna get some food?" Fell asks. Swap nods, skipping to the entrance of Muffets with Fell following after.