Prolouge

It all started 2 years ago. My dad died 8 years ago. My mom smoked and was in the hospital almost 2 months. My best friend had gotten shot.  All I had were my "sisters", and my so called best friend. 

       Everything had turned the opposite way. She dropped me out and that's what hurt the most. More and more I started losing her. More and more everyday I began to question if we were even friends anymore. 

     My dad  fell into a sezier while on the job. He died on the scene but testings were still needed. He walked me to the bus stop my first day of school, and he was off to work. He worked for weeks at a time. He was a full time truck driver. He stoped to rest at the new Love's station just off 195. 2 hours later, dead. He was smoking one of those damn cigars again. Nobody could figure out why, he had blacked out. 

       My bestfriend was supposed to be by my side though everything but she left. Not suprising.  We said that we would be the bride's maids at each others weddings. Well now that's gone. 3 years later she came back and asked for forgivness. But it was too late her actions affected her future. 

     I thought she would be there for me through thick and thin but I guess not! Someone better than me came along and I tried not to fade out of the picture but yet I did, more and more everyday. That's what killed me. 

                          I picked the weed out of the most beautiful flowers. 

                                         I had been though hell and back!