Chapter 52-Guilt.

Start from the beginning

Riddhant couldn't believe his ears. Tiara had just blurted out those three unexpected words. She forgave him.

But the next sentence was enough for him to realize that she hadn't forgiven him wholeheartedly.

"You may leave." She whispered rudely.

He still wasn't satisfied with her acceptance but he didn't want to go against her wish.

His throat went dry hearing her but he desperately wanted to repent.

"Can I visit you ..till I am here?" He asked her nervously.

Tiara being unsure about anything just nodded her head slightly.

He smiled and got up to leave.

"Thank you." He said before stepping out of the room.

As soon as he left, Tiara eyed Ian who was smiling proudly making her blush and he pecked her lips in assurance,
"You did a good thing."

Aaradhya quickly wiped her face with her palms before Riddhant approached her.

He had a small smile on his face. Before he could say something, she instantly opened her mouth.

"You must be exhausted. You need rest." She blurted out.

"Yes."

"Where are you staying?" She interrupted him.

"Umm... I don't have.. I mean." He replied with hesitation as he had thought to stay with her.

She understood from his reluctance that he didn't arrange for his accommodation.

"Okay, let's go." She said and walked out while he followed her to the hotel.

"You can stay here." She announced once they were in her hotel suite.

"Thanks." He smiled.

He quickly freshened up and came out drying his wet hair.

Aaradhya was feeling a bit uncomfortable the moment he stepped out. She was still upset with him for everything that had happened.

"Are you okay with sleeping on the left side?" She pointed towards the bed.

"Yeah..... I am." He breath out and occupied his side of the bed.

They slept peacefully as both of them were tired and sleep deprived.
------------------------------

For the next following days, Riddhant kept visiting Tiara. He stayed with her and provided his best possible help.

It was pretty hard for him to bear all the sort of aloofness from her and Aaradhya but his Father's words always reminded him that to achieve anything, you need to earn it however hard it seems, confided him and with that determination he was ready to earn their forgiveness.

As he was heading back to the hotel, he accidentally bumped into Ian in the corridor.

"I'm sorry." He apologized looking down.

"Hey young man, easy." Ian smiled.

Riddhant was amused with Ian's behavior. Instead of getting more punches or hitting from him, all he procured was his sweetness.

Ian swapped his fingers bringing him out of trance.

"Umm."

"Do you want to ask me anything?" Ian nudged him.

"Do you hate me?" Riddhant conferred softly.

"No, why do you want me to hate you?" Ian asked him.

"Because it's all my fault... that.."

"It was a misunderstanding. I don't hate you as I can see you're really sorry for your actions and don't worry, she'll forgive you. Even Aredya." He replied patting him.

Riddhant smiled.

"Thanks. I am glad, she has you." Riddhant complimented him.

"Hearing the same sentence for the second time this week. First, it was your wife and I'll just answer you the same thing that I told her earlier.
I am glad to have Tiara in my life. She means a lot to me." Ian grinned and walked off.

Ian's words made him happy that at least there's someone who isn't hard on him now.

_________________________________

I am sorry for updating late.

So Did you like the chapter?

Please vote and comment if you did.

Thank you.

♡♥♡