Spill

Meliodas' Pov

I saw Elizabeth crying and talking to herself next to the abandoned bench hidden near the soccer field. She was sitting on the ground, and it felt weird..?

But yet it felt normal seeing her just sitting on the ground, as if I was used to it. But the only person I'm used to seeing like this is Liz and I just met Elizabeth.

And the girl right in front of me crying, I didn't like seeing her like this.

Elizabeth's Pov

I looked up and met with Meliodas' emerald orbs. "A friend. Just a friend I really care about." I wiped the tears, he just stood near the bench that I leaned on.

"Who is it? and is the person really that important for you to cry so much over?" As if it was ridiculous. That made me a little ticked. I was in a bad mood, and I'm sick of this. I'm saying it.

"I can't tell who it is, and yes. This person is probably the most important person next to my family. This person is so precious to me it hurts to think he doesn't know who I am, as if I never existed in his life. This person made me This Ridiculous as your tone sounded. This person probably fell for a girl better than me. This person doesn't know the feelings I have for him. I take it back , The person Is you." I walked away. Leaving him speechless.

Zeldris' Pov

I heard everything. We were having soccer practice and the ball rolled to a bush. Kira followed me, both of us heard everything.

Kira and I looked at each other and nodded. I ran back to the team and told them that practice was over.

I fixed my things and ran up to Kira, who was waiting for me. "I need to fix this. I need you to tell Diane and the others that-"

"Zeldris, Elizabeth's leaving the school." Kira cut me off and I looked at where she was looking. She was going in her car.

"Tell Diane and the others that shit went down, i'm gonna talk to my brother." She nodded and went off, I went to Meliodas.

"Meliodas?" I asked, he was silent and was sitting on the bench. "Who's Elizabeth?"

"Huh?"

"Why did she say those things? I don't remember anything."

"Yes you do. You always have. Elizabeth is not Liz."

"What?"

***

wot?

:3