Meeting Josh's parents.

It's finally time that I meet Josh's parents.. He already met mine and things were great. I laughed at Josh when he was freaking out but now that I'm in his shoes I see why. I mean these are the people who raised him, of course he is going to care what they think!

I take a deep breath and look into the bathroom mirror trying to cheer myself up,"Everything is okay, you are great. They will love you and Josh loves you." I don't notice as Josh stands in the doorway smiling at me.

He walks up to me and hugs me from behind. "As you told me, don't worry about it y/n they will love you cause who couldn't?" He says. I hold onto his hands leaning back again his and sighs. "I'm just scared. It's stupid I know but I need them to like me." I say.

"And they will. I just know it." Josh kisses my cheek and looks in the mirror at us. I smile and nods. "Now get out of here I have to get ready you weirdo." I laugh. He laughs with me and let's go walking out.

Thinks to myself,"How did I y/n ever get so lucky as to have that perfect human as my boyfriend?" I smile and put on some mascara and some lip gloss, putting on my black skinny jeans and one of Josh's shirts. I just brush my hair and leave it down.

I take one last look in the mirror before opening the door and walks out to see Josh already ready. "Don't you just look amazing." I say looking at him. "I can say the same about you." He responds with. I go and put on some black converses before bouncing back up.

"Ready Josh?" I say still very nervous but I won't let it show. He nods and grabs his keys. He grabs my hand lovingly as we walk to the door. I get into the passenger seat and looks at Josh.

"You are the most amazing person I've ever met. You are so sweet and kind. Trust me y/n they will love you cause you love me and I love you." He says since he can tell I'm still nervous even though I tried my hardest to hide it.

"Josh... That was amazing. Josh Dun, you are so perfect and you never even really try it's just you." I kiss his cheek sweetly. "Can I have a real kiss please y/n?" I nod as I lean over and kisses Josh with a little smile.

After about a couple seconds I pull away and Josh starts driving to his parents house. It's not that scary now with everything Josh said but there is still a pit in my stomach that tells me they won't like me. I try to ignore it the best way I can.

Josh pulls up to his parents house and parks. I sigh and just stare at the house. He smiles at me."Ready to go in y/n?" He says softly. I take a deep breath and nod. I get out and walk up to the door. Josh knocks for me as we wait for them to answer.

Finally the door opens and I start to panic on the inside. His mom is the one who answered the door as she sees Josh making her face light up. She hasn't quite noticed me yet but she quickly pulls Josh into a hug,"Josh what a nice surprise!"

Josh loves his mom so much and I know that. That's part of the reason I'm so scared to get her approval. She pulls away from the hug and smiles as she looks at me,"You must be y/n! Josh told me a lot about you. It's great to finally meet you." She pulls me into a hug and of course I hug her back.

"I can say the same about you." I smile and pull away. She lets us in and Josh's dad walks into the room and hugs Josh then me. "As you guys both know this is y/n and she is such an amazing person." Josh says, lightly grabbing my hand and intertwines out fingers. I blush a little and hold my other hand out.

I shake hands with them and smiles. "I'm glad that I could be able to meet you guys. The people who made this amazing person. Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Dun." I say.

"Oh please call us mom and dad!" She smiles as she says that. I nods and smile. "Well this was just a quick stop by, we have to go now for band practice." Josh says. I nods again as we all hug goodbye and get back into the car.

"See as I said, they loved you. You had nothing to worry about." Josh says to me and kisses my cheek. "Yeah I guess you are right." I say and kiss his cheek back. With all of the stuff that happened so far we just drive to Josh's band practice...